Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was so unimpressed by the last X-Men offering that I didn't bother seeing this movie till it was out on DVD. It's damn good!.... Wasn't long after when I started wanting the figure. :eek:

But yeah, Sean. Your pics were pretty inspired... Pretty apparent that you really like the figure. Your photos were yet another reason I wanted to pick this up.:lol

Sean's pics are the reason I've put this figure off for so long :D

Hulk HT confirmed June 11th from Hot Toys.. TM

yeah...i have been trying to wrap my brain around how they could do the green behemoth....but i guess i will have to wait till they release their avatar line to see how they fare with tall 10 foot characters.....maybe then there might be a glimmer of hope....lol

Glad my photos could help, or not help, depending on how you look at it.

As for HT Hulk, I think it's just a pipe dream, would love for them to do it, but I'm not counting on it, it'll be a great surprise if they do.

Well, I'm being far more selective this year with my purchases and this will only be my 4th figure of 2010. A figure a month pace is a far cry from the figure a week I was buying in 2009. :lol So yeah, I do appreciate seeing photos, especially with a figure that I hadn't predetermined as a no-brainer must buy initially.

Question about the headsculpt. It looks amazingly detailed, but just not Jackman to me. Does it look more like him in person?

Question about the headsculpt. It looks amazingly detailed, but just not Jackman to me. Does it look more like him in person?

It's a sculpt where the likeness isn't dead on like some are from any angle at any time. Under some conditions, it really looks like Hugh, under others, not as much.

I think Creech is giving you some solid advice, Anti-hero. If it's not a close enough likeness to your eye with the hundreds of photos you've probably seen than I doubt this will look drastically different to you in hand.

I'm probably in the minority but I think the sculpt looks damn good based on the photos I've seen. :huh

Back