Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they'd realeased this body on its own, without the sculpted hair. I'd get one for Dutch.

Indeed, the way TT's are constructed, I'm sure they developed this body with alternate pieces to suit different characters. Would also make sense for Wolverine to cost a bit more as he's likely the only one who could have use such hairy parts.

I am very happy wit the new body either exposed or covered.

I can see the body being used for Dlx Rambo, Comedian and Marvel movie hero's like Punisher: War Zone, Ironman 2 (Whiplash), Beast (X-men III) etc.

Joining this thread late - so glad I ordered this figure. I think it looks >expletive< incredible. That new body looks astounding. Another figure where I won't be able to decide how to display him, what with both the fully clothed and semi-unclothed appearances looking so great. However I must resist any urge to buy 2.

I think they pretty much call all their figures that.

Nope. the others are only called "collectible figures" . Just go on their site and have a look :)

How many is this figure limited to I do not know.

I've got mine ordered, that's as far as I care how limited it is.

you are right maulfan.. who cares really .. if you like it, order it .. if not .. who cares how limited it is.

I think this figure is gonna wait a while.. maybe around half a year ..

I dont think this toy is very limited anyway! Every website Ive Gone to Seems to have him up for pre-order.

Found these on Tommy Richardson's blog....I think it looks really good. I like the likeness a lot. Lack of accessories is hurting though. Would've been nice to see him with bone claws.

ap_20090814014747751.jpg

ap_20090814024137863.jpg

ap_20090814024157707.jpg

ap_20090814024214741.jpg

ap_20090814025307977.jpg

From the angle and his bulkiness this pic reminds me of Triple H :lol
But I think the Jackman likeness is great from the other pics.
Wasn't gonna get this at all but I'm wavering....

ap_20090814024214741.jpg

Back