Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not could stain, will stain. Its not the liner but the leather bits around it that are the culprit. I washed mine several times and there was a ton of over dye that washed out.

After hearing everyone talk about it last year I never even attempted to display mine with the jacket and without the shirt. Wasn't worth the risk...

Tank only is cool for fighting poses, but something about him in the full costume just looks more badass to me.

With Blade and now Spiderman, I'm hoping we're closer to the X-Men Trilogy and getting an X-Suit Wolverine.

Do you guys think HT will do another Wolverine for the upcoming movie?

I hate I missed out on this one & the prices now are just ridiculous. Hopefully we'll see another Wolverine sometime soon.

yea for sure were gonna see a wolvie from the xmen series and then the price for the origins one will drop insanely.

I hate I missed out on this one & the prices now are just ridiculous. Hopefully we'll see another Wolverine sometime soon.

Pretty good chance, but who knows if that look will be cool or not. If you like the Origins enough, keep your eyes peeled for a deal and get what you like, don't miss a chance to get it holding out, you might be let down by how he looks in the new movie and wish you'd gotten this one.

yea for sure were gonna see a wolvie from the xmen series and then the price for the origins one will drop insanely.

Nah, HT's unlikely to do another Wolverine in street clothes, since other than an alternate portrait, it'd essentially be the same outfit for the trilogy. If we get more Wolverine's, it'll be in X-Suit.

Bring on Wolvie from X men and then from the new movie (when released).

Pretty good chance, but who knows if that look will be cool or not. If you like the Origins enough, keep your eyes peeled for a deal and get what you like, don't miss a chance to get it holding out, you might be let down by how he looks in the new movie and wish you'd gotten this one.

Nah, HT's unlikely to do another Wolverine in street clothes, since other than an alternate portrait, it'd essentially be the same outfit for the trilogy. If we get more Wolverine's, it'll be in X-Suit.

that's what I meant in the x-suit. I think the only reason the origins one is high in price is because it's the only wolvy out in the market. I'm pretty sure people won't care about that one once the x men version comes out.

that's what I meant in the x-suit. I think the only reason the origins one is high in price is because it's the only wolvy out in the market. I'm pretty sure people won't care about that one once the x men version comes out.

I disagree, it's just a badass looking figure of Jackman's Wolverine. Regardless of how people feel about the movie, other than the hair being like Origins and not the trilogy, it's essentially just street clothes Wolverine and very well done, one of HT's nicest figures they've ever made in my book, the tailoring is some of their best ever. I think people went crazy for it because of it's quality, and I don't see them losing interest when an X-suit version comes, but like me, just having both. Jackman's performance is great, and I think there's a lot of fans who'd like having a Logan (streeth clothes) and a Wolverine (X-Suit).

Yeah, this figure is pretty sweet. Looks like Jackman and his portrayal of Wolverine. The clothing is damn good and the metal claws really top it off.

I disagree, it's just a badass looking figure of Jackman's Wolverine. Regardless of how people feel about the movie, other than the hair being like Origins and not the trilogy, it's essentially just street clothes Wolverine and very well done, one of HT's nicest figures they've ever made in my book, the tailoring is some of their best ever. I think people went crazy for it because of it's quality, and I don't see them losing interest when an X-suit version comes, but like me, just having both. Jackman's performance is great, and I think there's a lot of fans who'd like having a Logan (streeth clothes) and a Wolverine (X-Suit).

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:clap I knew MF would make an appearance once the X-Suit was mentioned :hi5: :rotfl :yess:

Hugh Jackman Wolverine cries too much. There I said it.:lol

I still shouldn't have let this figure go. I'll have to re-acquire it.

The look of the X suit was crap. I'm happy with this version. If I was going to grab a second Wolverine I think a Origins 2/Frank Miller mini series/Japanese style figure would still be cooler than the X suit.

Here's a shot I took of mine right after I got it.

IMG_3534.jpg

Its a really great figure... I paid about $40 over retail for mine, but it was worth it.

I decided to go with just the tank-top; I like the look and it seems a shame to cover up the work HT did on the body.

aa-1.jpg

Back