Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been caught up with so much GI JOE stuff, I really need to get on that Liev custom, I have several heads :lol

Any close ups on the face sculpt add-ons and paint apps Robbie?

I can get some pics taken tonight. Im still not totally done but I thought I would show it. It looks best under specific light conditions. I sculpted with some pretty direct down light so it looks the best with that light. Under just the right light it looks damn close to Liev.

Yeah, because the TT Slim is the equivalent of a Medicom body.

I agree it'd look better, the Medicom suit looks ill-fitting on whatever body's in use there, the Slim may not have the bulk but it works best with the clothes.

Still hoping HT will someday produce a Trilogy Wolverine.

I'm banking on it. passed up origins wolvie in the hope that they will.

I like the Origins figure for a casual Wolverine, and he looks badass, but I also like the X2/X3 suit and would love a figure of him in that.

They've been sold out for months on him. All retailers have, if you really did just get a brand new one from BBTS that wasn't some computer error on their end then yes you got it for an amazing price.

They've been sold out for months on him. All retailers have, if you really did just get a brand new one from BBTS that wasn't some computer error on their end then yes you got it for an amazing price.

Cool...:clap..well they already processed payment so I guess we will see.

well I got my shipment notice so I guess it wasnt a computer error. I was actually going to buy war machine but I couldnt believe it when Wolverine popped up on the list and snagged him instead. I figure I got some time to pick up WM.

:hi5: Thanks dude.....Now I need to decide if Im gonna pose him with the jacket or the wife beater....
Just alternate it. I've had him displayed for the last couple of months in the wife beater. Getting ready to put his shirt and coat on for awhile. No disrespect to those who collect the PF's and statues, but the ability to change poses and add or subtract clothing for different looks is the reason I collect 1/6 instead of static pieces. I would get bored of the same pose all the time.

:hi5: Thanks dude.....Now I need to decide if Im gonna pose him with the jacket or the wife beater....

That's really awesome! Funny, BBTS tend to jack up the prices on something like this once it's become rare. Surprised they didn't have him up for $300. Must have been a warehouse find?

And like Hood said, just change it up here and there... Mine has been posed with just a beater for months. A heads up, not that I ever tried but I'm pretty sure folks have posted that the jacket on without the red shirt could lead to staining of the body, so be careful.

That's really awesome! Funny, BBTS tend to jack up the prices on something like this once it's become rare. Surprised they didn't have him up for $300. Must have been a warehouse find?

And like Hood said, just change it up here and there... Mine has been posed with just a beater for months. A heads up, not that I ever tried but I'm pretty sure folks have posted that the jacket on without the red shirt could lead to staining of the body, so be careful.

Yeah I was curious about that also. I got King Leo from BBTS in the same exact way....he was sold out everywhere then just random web surfing one day and he popped up for retail price.Thanks for the info on the jacket...I never would have thought about that.

Not could stain, will stain. Its not the liner but the leather bits around it that are the culprit. I washed mine several times and there was a ton of over dye that washed out.

Not could stain, will stain. Its not the liner but the leather bits around it that are the culprit. I washed mine several times and there was a ton of over dye that washed out.

theres no chance of it staining the figure with the red shirt on under the jacket is there? I mean like on the neck area or hands?

No. It covers all the areas that the jacket would hit. Its the leather material that is on the inside of the lapels. Like I said, I washed the s#!t out of mine by hand to get all the color out. It took the darkness down a touch but only noticeable when sitting next to another jacket(i have two). No staining and I have had him this way for 8 months maybe? If you keep the maroon shirt on you wont have any problems, but I wanted the jacket/beater look.

Back