Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the good news bad news of this figure, it looks great no matter what costuming you do or don't put on it, there's no one good look that you just go with, it's hard to choose.

It is nice, most figures, I find myself really taken with a certain look over all else, but Wolverine, I just haven't felt a liking for any one. I had him for weeks with full costume on, right now he's just in the tank.

Found a video with the medicom outfit, looks pretty good.
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/s8E1fofTNtk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Not bad, I think Medicom costume on HT slim TT with this head looks better though. I think HT doing the X suit is just a matter of time, so I'm holding off putting anything more into using the origins figure to customize a Trilogy Wolverine, I'd have to buy another slim TT for it plus the head and spare claw hands, just not worth all that if HT makes a figure.

Plus Wolverine wore the Origins outfit in all of the films anyway. Aside from a slightly different hair do, that is the only major difference.

My Credit card to settle down... Got Blade, Comedian, DX Batman and Ironman Battle Damage all on there... I hope to get him once the Blade and Comedian are knocked off which should be soon... I hope...

My Credit card to settle down... Got Blade, Comedian, DX Batman and Ironman Battle Damage all on there... I hope to get him once the Blade and Comedian are knocked off which should be soon... I hope...

Trust me you dont want to miss this guy and hes getting harder and harder to find.

I decided not to buy this one. Or anything Hot Toys. Awesome figures and detailing but poseable, high end action figures are just not for me. Please don't hurl poo at me.:monkey3

Yeah i'm surprised how hard this figure is to find at the normal retailers i browse. In 6 mos. getting this thing for around retail might be a dream.

I wonder if this figure was produce in less volume than others, they only did Wolverine himself, no signs of even interest in Sabertooth, maybe they figured he might not sell as high numbers as other figures because of the movie's lukewarm reception.

There's also the body, some sales could just be people trying to get the body and then parting him out, probably cheaper than trying to just by the body. Definitely glad I have mine, now if they'd just unveil a trilogy figure I'd be a happy Wolverine fan.

Urbancollector the site I use says they will be getting one more shippment of Wolverine in... I will try really hard to get him then...

You can get this guy from gohastings this week $159.99.

Yes, and he was up when they were having their sale. I guess many don't know about gohastings and those that do have a slight mistrust of them. I know they've had some issues such as not having items in stock, dinged up boxes, and figures perhaps being assembled and displayed. However, it's not like anyone got ripped off by them. Their system sucks that's for sure.

Back