Hot Toys- Man of Steel new teaser images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking real good so far and a must buy for me. Ok guys whats he going to come with? Hopefully not too basic. Would love 2 headsculpts though.

I wouldn't think that a character like Superman would have much in the way of accessories, outside of extra hands.

The more I think about it, an extra head sculpt might just about be mandatory for a figure of this stature/importance. That, and of course, an awesome scenic flying stand.

I wouldn't think that a character like Superman would have much in the way of accessories, outside of extra hands.

The more I think about it, an extra head sculpt might just about be mandatory for a figure of this stature/importance. That, and of course, an awesome scenic flying stand.

What second HS tho? Cloud eyes like Sideshows & PI's :lol Can't be battle damage cause he's the man of steel and the outfit isn't damaged anyway

i think heat visio/red light up eyes would be beyond awesome. i too hope and think we will get a stand for the flying poses

Uh.. he's responding to my comment.. :lol

Chubby - in the beginning, it was something I thought could be a possibility; at least a rubber-esque based material, because the actual suit doesn't look like straight up fabric.

Just glad it's looking nice. :)

Ya I hope the fabric is going to be somewhat like the spider-man ones, but a bit thicker...that'll be sweet.

What second HS tho? Cloud eyes like Sideshows & PI's :lol Can't be battle damage cause he's the man of steel and the outfit isn't damaged anyway

Good point.

Beardy "deadliest catch" Clark Kent version head?:lol

So I guess we'll just go with awesome, ornamental flying base then.:wink1:

My bad :slap I'm curious as too why the arms are on the short side? Too early! I know I know don't kill me! It's just an observation.

260231_10151408766387344_1695402167_n.jpg

empire-cover2-cavill-superman-man-of-steel-610x792.jpg

The arms are NOT short. The pictures are from two different angles. Look at the corners of S sheild on the figure. Because of the angle of the shot he right top corner (Superman's right, our left) of the sheild appears higher than the left corner.

Now, mentally draw a line along the top of the sheild, and draw a parallel line at the same angle (it can't be horizontal because of the angle of the shot), and you'll see that his wrist on the figure lines up in relatively the same place respective to his "belt buckle" as on the real suit.

The arms are not short unless the S sheild is also crooked. It is the angle of the photo.

Angry sculpt and smirking sculpt would be pretty cool I think.

Superman is my favorite as well. I picked up DX11 and DX12 too and have way too many items on pre order. Luckily my monthly work bonus feeds my addiction.

I just got into collecting these and I picked up so many in the last 2 months. Unfortunately had to pay quite a bit for each, since some are older like Hellboy. Plus I have 3 kids and a wife to support, so spending beyond that is hard at times. That is why I am kind of regretting the batman a joker figures. Or at least buying 2 sets of them. I think I am putting a set on craigslist just to save funds for MOS.

Even if the movie sucks ill still buy these for my collection cause they look quite unique. God I hope the movie doesn't suck.
And that's what makes it scary. Same could have been said for Iron Man 3 where everyone was dying to see it because everyone thought it was going to be amazing. Now look at the whining feedback it got.

For all we know, Zod can be an actor named Bob. :lol

I tend to not go into the theater with ANY expectations at all nowadays. I rather go in without them than leave the theater feeling disappointed. Movies are far too hyped these days.

The figures look great so far but it looks like we won't be getting them until Fall next year. :slap:panic::monkey2

tumblr_m1xmferwjd1r6hffko1_500.gif

I guess I am thinking about the custom possibilities with 2 sculpts too. Some talented person here could probably add a beard and theres your Deadliest Catch Clark :)

Wouldn't mind these two sculpts but with a more angry expression for the second one.

130416-Trailer46.jpg

130416-Trailer43.jpg

Hey everyone... New Here and New Collector.
I wouldn't mind a DX of Supes like the Star Wars Luke DX or like the HT Superman Returns Superman/Clark Kent release from a few years back.

Maybe with 2 figures included. Especially since I doubt Superman will have many accessories, besides a duo or an elaborate base.

Back