Hot Toys- Man of Steel new teaser images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am getting the same sort of feeling from when i saw the loki teaser on this supes, looks like a shot of cavill from the movie, i dont know why im suprised considering how much ht seem to continue to improve but still astounds me

It has so much going for it, I highly doubt it will. It really is my most anticipated movie of the summer.

But we shall see... :pray:

And that's what makes it scary. Same could have been said for Iron Man 3 where everyone was dying to see it because everyone thought it was going to be amazing and look at the whining feedback it got. For all we know, Zod can be an actor named Bob. :lol

I tend to not go into the theater with ANY expectations at all nowadays. I rather go in without them than leaving the theater feeling disappointed. Movies are far too hyped these days.

The figures look great so far but it looks like we won't be getting them until Fall next year. :slap:panic::monkey2

It has so much going for it, I highly doubt it will. It really is my most anticipated movie of the summer.

But we shall see... :pray:

And that's what makes it scary. Same could have been said for Iron Man 3 where everyone was dying to see it because everyone thought it was going to be amazing. Now look at the whining feedback it got.

For all we know, Zod can be an actor named Bob. :lol

I tend to not go into the theater with ANY expectations at all nowadays. I rather go in without them than leave the theater feeling disappointed. Movies are far too hyped these days.

The figures look great so far but it looks like we won't be getting them until Fall next year. :slap:panic::monkey2

It can't be as bad as Iron Man 3.

Agreed. It's funny- I wasn't looking forward to MOS nearly as much as Iron Man 3 or Star Trek Into Darkness... And now it seems to be my only hope of walking away as a satisfied movie-going fanboy this summer (well I guess there is still The Wolverine too...).

Crossing my fingers!

Sallah

I plan on getting this entire line as well. I somewhat regret picking up DX11 Joker and DX12 Bats. Wish I would have just saved my money since Superman is really my thing.

Superman is my favorite as well. I picked up DX11 and DX12 too and have way too many items on pre order. Luckily my monthly work bonus feeds my addiction.

And that's what makes it scary. Same could have been said for Iron Man 3 where everyone was dying to see it because everyone thought it was going to be amazing. Now look at the whining feedback it got.

For all we know, Zod can be an actor named Bob. :lol

I tend to not go into the theater with ANY expectations at all nowadays. I rather go in without them than leave the theater feeling disappointed. Movies are far too hyped these days.

Well said, can't agree more. :goodpost:

I never thought in a million years they would have went with rubber suits for Superman...

It doesn't look rubber though. :dunno Just looks like a textured fabric.
Uh.. he's responding to my comment.. :lol

Chubby - in the beginning, it was something I thought could be a possibility; at least a rubber-esque based material, because the actual suit doesn't look like straight up fabric.

Just glad it's looking nice. :)

:slap

He's responding to my comment.. :lol

Chubby - in the beginning, it was something I thought could be a possibility; at least a rubber-esque based material, because the actual suit doesn't look like straight up fabric.

Just glad it's looking nice. :)

My bad :slap I'm curious as too why the arms are on the short side? Too early! I know I know don't kill me! It's just an observation.

260231_10151408766387344_1695402167_n.jpg

empire-cover2-cavill-superman-man-of-steel-610x792.jpg

Last edited:
Looking real good so far and a must buy for me. Ok guys whats he going to come with? Hopefully not too basic. Would love 2 headsculpts though.

Back