Hot Toys- Man of Steel new teaser images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...look amazing so far, but when are we gonna get them 2017?

:lol

The saddest thing about this question is that it's fairly legitimate.
"Coming Soon" is a bit of a laugh coming from Hot Toys.

If they can get Supes out within the year, I'd be amazed and extremely happy.

This is worth posting on every page.
2u6eta3u.jpg
a9u7ubed.jpg

I've been waiting for any new announcement on this line patiently. I will buy everything that comes out for this line. Crossing my fingers for Zod.

The saddest thing about this question is that it's fairly legitimate.
"Coming Soon" is a bit of a laugh coming from Hot Toys.

If they can get Supes out within the year, I'd be amazed and extremely happy.

It seems to be a similar suit construction to ASM and that looks like it's gonna take more than a year from reveal to release so i'd say this will likely be the same :(

I've been waiting for any new announcement on this line patiently. I will buy everything that comes out for this line. Crossing my fingers for Zod.

I plan on getting this entire line as well. I somewhat regret picking up DX11 Joker and DX12 Bats. Wish I would have just saved my money since Superman is really my thing.

I plan on getting this entire line as well. I somewhat regret picking up DX11 Joker and DX12 Bats. Wish I would have just saved my money since Superman is really my thing.

Honestly, you'll have PLENTY of time to build up the necessary funds.
These are Hot Toys figures, after all.:lol

And I know I'm biased toward anything Nolan Bats-related, but DX11 & 12 are worth having.

Even if the movie sucks ill still buy these for my collection cause they look quite unique. God I hope the movie doesn't suck.

Back