Hot Toys- Man of Steel new teaser images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I thought I wouldn't like the new suit, the previews for the movie along with the music and now this . . . I'm starting to think this piece might end up in my collection!

So by coming soon they mean 9months after the movie hits.:slap. They look good so far though. Cant say im a big supes fans though so will only be watching the movie no figures for me. It is however nice that we are starting to see more things other than IM.

This just got real...
Texture looks amazing.
I can't wait for these to come out and see the inevitable custom makers who remove Jor El's armour to reveal the full Supersuit underneath.

It is more than likely a fabric suit with the texture screen printed on top similar to their Amazing Spiderman figure as well as the 2-in-1 Superman Returns figure. From the teaser, looks like they got Cavil's physique down too as well as Crowe's :yess:

Yeh, this is what I was trying to get at. You just worded it much better than me. :lol

You will buy them all!
Bela_Lugosi_as_Dracula-2.jpg

:lol :rotfl this made my day more than the announcement. :lol

Physique looks a little less defined than in the set pictures so far but the thickness of the costume and small scale must make it hard to get the muscle definition to show through.

Looks amazing tho, can't wait for the reveal and to get my pre-order in. Just hope this one gets fast-tracked like DX12 did and will be out in less than 9 months or at least under the typical year release schedule for HT.

This is the MOS line I've been waiting for. I'm sure Sideshow will have a PF, but unless it's spot on, I'll likely stick to HT. I hope they have a Zod soon.

It is more than likely a fabric suit with the texture screen printed on top similar to their Amazing Spiderman figure as well as the 2-in-1 Superman Returns figure. From the teaser, looks like they got Cavil's physique down too as well as Crowe's :yess:

Probably a double layered suit, with fabric underneath and mesh on top. At least that's what it looks like as the mesh seems to be slightly larger scale than the actual suit!

Both of them are so bought!:yess:

Back