Hot Toys "Iron Whiplash" figure (Whiplash Mark II)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they won't announce this after other suits from IM3 that have been displayed (Igor & gemini? Which I think should be treated like the most of Pred2 figures, fairs' exclusive). IM2 is the past unlike IM3 which is still a "this year" thing, so I think they are not that focus on pushing this out.

The standing pose is getting rather boring :dunno, especially after 3 fairs/con. Why no dynamic poses or just an arm up pointing the whip forward or sth.

I hope they won't announce this after other suits from IM3 that have been displayed (Igor & gemini? Which I think should be treated like the most of Pred2 figures, fairs' exclusive). IM2 is the past unlike IM3 which is still a "this year" thing, so I think they are not that focus on pushing this out.

The standing pose is getting rather boring :dunno, especially after 3 fairs/con. Why no dynamic poses or just an arm up pointing the whip forward or sth.

lol prob cause there isn't anything else they can do. I cant see this guy being too articulate but I hope im wrong. But im with you man I HATE museum poses. So boring, Yeah check this guy out hes new and comes with all these accessories aaaaaannnnndd where gonna show him standing straight up. :slap

Museum poses are boring, lame, and unimaginative, yet a great number of collectors on these boards seem to display their figs just that way. :huh

The weld joints on this suit look spectacular. This figure will look great displayed with the Mark 1.

____

Museum poses are boring, lame, and unimaginative, yet a great number of collectors on these boards seem to display their figs just that way.

If you're going to post repetitive synonyms for 'boring' during your Iron Man whine-fest, why not go for broke?

tedious
mundane
monotonous
stodgy
humdrum
tiring
dull
lifeless
stupid
trite
stuffy
tiresome
tame
uninteresting
stale
flat
commonplace
bomb
bummer
plebeian
stereotyped
zero
dead
nothing
drag
drab
routine
cloying
arid
colorless
insipid
interminable
irksome
moth-eaten
prosaic
repetitious
spiritless
threadbare
unexciting
vapid
wearisome
bromidic
platitudinous
nowhere
drudging
characterless
ho hum
unvaried
well-worn

No way this is going to be under $300.

This is one opinion I can definitely agree with. I have to have this figure though. I can't see myself passing on this awesome piece. I wish they would put it up for PO already and stop teasing us.

After all, its will be a years wait from PO of the figure to actually getting it. Just do it already..:gah:..:impatient:

So there's another Con going on and again they've shown this figure.
They still haven't shown a head sculpt though.
I'm getting worried.
If there's no Mickey Rourke sculpt it's going to be a pass for me.

Saw the u painted sculpt in a magazine, looks good, maybe they couldn't get the paint right at the moment. Lets just hope they do.

Museum poses are boring, lame, and unimaginative, yet a great number of collectors on these boards seem to display their figs just that way. :huh

The weld joints on this suit look spectacular. This figure will look great displayed with the Mark 1.

____

I prefer museum poses myself. Also some people put these figures in some poses that looks bad. Not everyone can pose these figures in a pleasing way.

Coming Soon from HT....................

around 2015 MAYBE

I use museum poses just for the simple fact every time I try to make a dynamic pose I usually break something.

28_s.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back