Hot Toys "Iron Whiplash" figure (Whiplash Mark II)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For a time i considered getting the 6 inch diecast one from PI instead of this, but this just has an incredible wow factor to it the PI one can't touch, even with die-cast.

Besides it's 100 bucks for a 6 inch figure or 300 bucks for a 12 inch figure, either way i'm boned and it's not like a cheaper company's doing this guy.

This will be Day 1 PO for me. Iron Whiplash and IM2 War Machine are the only Iron Man-related designs that I've always liked to have on my shelf.

Good find Centro :hi5:

This figure is very late to the party, just like Iron Monger was, but well worth waiting for too!

I hope they launch it sooner. I don't mind if it would be out late next year, as long as they have this for PO in a month or 2. The longer it takes, the higher its price would be. Lately time passage seems to be the only requirement for HT to up their prices, seeing the pattern for 2013.

Definitely no loss of interest, here. Design only seems to look better with time, though wish it'd go up for PO soon. Will look very good w/Iron Monger, I think.

God he looks sooo great, why is it taking so long for him to go up? They have been showing his proto since what may or june? Gotta be soon for preorder. Im dying to get him.

From Facebook
Diecast. Easily $300+
1238758_520966084650768_684816764_n.jpg

From Facebook
Diecast. Easily $300+
1238758_520966084650768_684816764_n.jpg

Honestly looking at that video I could swear he looked diecast anyway. He just looks like he should be metal so honestly that doesn't bother me, ill still get him. Does that pic show a release window, cant really make out the bottom?

So when this was originally teased it was just a MMS figure.
Now it's going to be diecast?
Such a let down.
I'm not a fan of this diecast fad.
If it's not a regular MMS figure it's an easy pass now.

So when this was originally teased it was just a MMS figure.
Now it's going to be diecast?
Such a let down.
I'm not a fan of this diecast fad.
If it's not a regular MMS figure it's an easy pass now.

That sucks, sorry you're going to miss out, I've wanted this for a long time and wanted this when they released the original lash figure, and the way it looks, I'd buy if they said it was contructed from hardened out of date marshmallows. :yess:

Man I like this suit too much to pass up. So we looking at $400 now?

Man I like this suit too much to pass up. So we looking at $400 now?

Oh man, that price would hurt :( Maybe have it priced just as much as Mark 42 or Robocop without chair (both Die Cast figures), considering that this figure probably won't come with much accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back