Hot Toys "Iron Whiplash" figure (Whiplash Mark II)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubtful, Silver Centurion, Heartbreaker, Shotgun and Nightclub had as much time as Iron Whips or more.

Too bad this suit was powerfil it could defeat the Mark VI but Thor had problems fighting the Mark VI.. thats... intresting
I think he meant that IW overall got more screen time that the individual suits in IM3.

And IMO, Thor didn't go all out on the Mk VI. :lecture

I think he meant that IW overall got more screen time that the individual suits in IM3.

And IMO, Thor didn't go all out on the Mk VI. :lecture

I dunno maybe.. but I think it was a fair fight it seems both wanted to win, it was a clear sign that at least in Whedon's opinion Thor and Iron Man are almost at the same level. I think the same

I think about it because Killian had no problem destroying Tony's best suits, but Thor couldn't do that against the Mark VI.. anyway, you can't think too much in the comics world, they could even find a way to make Black Widow beat up the Hulk :lol
I guess its all opinion I could be wrong

I can't wait to see the Dark World, I'll get my first Thor figure from that movie :yess: I hope the licence is announced soon

Last edited:
I dunno maybe.. but I think it was a fair fight it seems both wanted to win, it was a clear sign that at least in Whedon's opinion Thor and Iron Man are almost at the same level. I think the same

I doubt it, IMO Thor wasn't going all out at IM. Thor is all for protecting Earth and its habitants. He went toe to toe with Hulk, something IM can't do without the Hulkbuster.

Anyways, IW is looking great, hope I can get one.

You really should'nt involve the comics in these sorts of things. They are madly inconsequent. Also, it's just something someone wrote for fun, don't expect them to measure their powers in an absolute scale while writing. Batman can beat superman if a writers wants him to.

I doubt it, IMO Thor wasn't going all out at IM. Thor is all for protecting Earth and its habitants. He went toe to toe with Hulk, something IM can't do without the Hulkbuster.

Anyways, IW is looking great, hope I can get one.

You can't say Thor didn't behave like a child at the beginning, he tried to kill Cap with his hammer, I think thats evidence enough that he was angry and going all out, you can't say he jumped like that just to hit Cap and hurt him that hammer would kill a normal guy like Steve IMHO

You really should'nt involve the comics in these sorts of things. They are madly inconsequent. Also, it's just something someone wrote for fun, don't expect them to measure their powers in an absolute scale while writing. Batman can beat superman if a writers wants him to.

I still think Thor is not THAT strong, his skin is harder than anything thats why he can endure a fight with Hulk, he is strong but he fought Iron Man and couldn't beat him end of the story IMHO (he was likely going too win but just because the Mark VI is not that hard)

But beyond all the opinions we all have I agree with this, That why I read limited stories from time to time I can't handle the comics bull**** thats why I said Widow could defeat Hulk if the writers want to, is pure opinion and doesn't make much sense :lol

Last edited:
Back on IW.
Just watched the fight clip on youtube again, so IW could fly + fight using only dual whip (+are those gun barrel on both side of forearm?).

[pure cinematic, not comic]
Would he win against Mk.VI ? Toe-to-toe, no Bropulsor.
What about IW vs monger... might be a good match

Back on IW.
Just watched the fight clip on youtube again, so IW could fly + fight using only dual whip (+are those gun barrel on both side of forearm?).

[pure cinematic, not comic]
Would he win against Mk.VI ? Toe-to-toe, no Bropulsor.
What about IW vs monger... might be a good match

Intresting, I think Iron Whips is strong but it can't be much different than Mark VI I think the upgraded version of Mk VI would beat this armor without any problem IMHO

Monger has an outdated arc reactor, I thought that would make it weak but the Mark II could stant a fight against Mark IV so there shouldn't be a huge difference. I think IW would defeat Monger in seconds

Yeah he has guns in the forearms

In Whedon's "opinion," lightning can apparently supercharge Tony's suit instead of just frying him like it probably should have. I'd take any fight between heroes in these films with a grain of salt and not actually representative of any of their full powers.

Let's be real here, if Thor wanted to he could have zapped every single one of the Chitauri with lightning and defeated the invasion singlehandedly.

You can't say Thor didn't behave like a child at the beginning, he tried to kill Cap with his hammer, I think thats evidence enough that he was angry and going all out, you can't say he jumped like that just to hit Cap and hurt him that hammer would kill a normal guy like Steve IMHO
That entire scene was a poorly written attempt to have the heroes fight each other purely for fan service.

:exactly:

Intresting, I think Iron Whips is strong but it can't be much different than Mark VI I think the upgraded version of Mk VI would beat this armor without any problem IMHO
I can safely say that IW would have it's *** handed over to him by the upgraded Mk VI.

That entire scene was a poorly written attempt to have the heroes fight each other purely for fan service.
+1
icon14.gif

In Whedon's "opinion," lightning can apparently supercharge Tony's suit instead of just frying him like it probably should have. I'd take any fight between heroes in these films with a grain of salt and not actually representative of any of their full powers.

Let's be real here, if Thor wanted to he could have zapped every single one of the Chitauri with lightning and defeated the invasion singlehandedly.

Remember all of that is supervised by Marvel, they wouldn't let Whedon do anything stupid, If I got IM2 right it seems Tony's arc reactor is powered by asgardian tech actually so it makes sense whether you like it or not, I do

Maybe you like Thor a little too much? he barely lasted a few minutes doing that to the portal, he destroyed 2 leviathans and many chitauri but he is not a REAL god in this unverse he can't destroy a planet with his mind he is just a very powerful dude thats it.. he could never he there for hours doing that until every single chitauri is death

Yeah please lets get real... :lol this conversation will lead to nothing :peace

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back