Hot Toys "Iron Whiplash" figure (Whiplash Mark II)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthTrafford

Super Freak
Reaction score
--moderator edit: from 2013 San Diego Comic Con--

Wanted to add a few more. So much detail in person.

Camera Roll-93 by SteveDupuy, on Flickr

Camera Roll-94 by SteveDupuy, on Flickr

Camera Roll-95 by SteveDupuy, on Flickr

Just saw this posted in the OSR Facebook page,discuss?
72470_10201126277105428_1313879378_n_zps4ee31aa1.jpg

Also if there's a thread for this already please delete.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Possible Iron Whiplash?

Iron Whiplash is my biggest Marvel Movie 1/6 want right now, hope it comes soon.

It's been confirmed in a interview that it's been in the making for a while now. Great to finally see a glimpse of it.

I wanted this... A few years ago :lol

I'd have snapped this up back when it was fresh but the hype is dead now and he hasn't garnered a must-have villian status over time to buy imo

Can't wait to see more of him. This figure will be VERY interesting I predict! :yess:

That's for sure! Now that the cast for X-Men: Days of Future Past is being finalized, I gotta start saving up for the potential barrage of muties from HT. I can dream...:pray:

I'd have snapped this up back when it was fresh but the hype is dead now and he hasn't garnered a must-have villian status over time to buy imo

:exactly::exactly:

Yep **** Whiplash and give me a Kingsley Mandarin :lecture

I'm glad to see they'll be including a Rourke sculpt. Though, in the pic it seems they're just reusing the Whiplash 1 sculpt and cut it to fit the helmet. Similar to what they did with the Mark IV and VI RDJ sculpts. I could be mistaken.

That's for sure! Now that the cast for X-Men: Days of Future Past is being finalized, I gotta start saving up for the potential barrage of muties from HT. I can dream...:pray:

Yep **** Whiplash and give me a Kingsley Mandarin :lecture

He'll make a good figure nevertherless. they've pretty much perfected their armoured people now. They'll probably do interchangable BD parts.

I hope this is a MMS not a die cast figure.
Want him to go along with my other Iron Man figures.

This and a Hammer Drone will complete my Iron Man 2 collection;

8557650789_b96091c790_c.jpg

I am definitely looking forward to this figure. I also hope they offer a regular plastic mms version and not just a diecast one. I know my wallet hopes so too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back