Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III Stealth Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dphoto8.jpg

I think you guys may have it reversed. The way I read it, you have to buy the book to get the figure. I don't see what makes it an Iron Man book? I can only make out The Art of Collectible. Also, how is the figure related to Iron Man 2?

.. that picture makes the book cover look like it's titled

"fart Of collectables"

Re: Hot Toys "The Art of Collectible" Book w/ex IM2 Mark III Stealth figure

I would definitely be interested in this book depending on what's inside

Do want. Could care less about the figure though.

Well all slated for Q4. The Mark V is a lock because it's been delayed over and over but we haven't seen the Stealth fully solicited yet and I have serious doubts that the Mark II will actually ship before the end of the year so it might be Mark V for Q4 and Mark II and Mark IIIS in Q1 of 2012...which of course bumps it to the same quarter as the Gantry.

I agree about the Mark ii AUV, it really appears to need a lot of improvement. I wonder how much this book will cost? :slap

Don't like it, but need the figure :slap

Anyone want to split this sale?
You get the book, I get figure? :)

Have to admit I'm a sucker for a fine glossy coffee table book. Between Tashen and Hot Toys is like a rock and a hard place.

Same here. I love the coffee table editions and have a few, dunno if Art of Top Cow or Superman/Batman Cover to Cover will fall under that category, but its good to have 'em and flip through the pages once in a while. To get an HT IM 1/6 figure with a book sounds good! Pardon my ignorance, but what's with the blue suit, is it from the comics? Never read/seen one of those actually..

Don't like it, but need the figure :slap

Anyone want to split this sale?
You get the book, I get figure? :)

Believe it or not, I would split the book/figure :D

I'm the opposite, I really want the book, I don't necessarily need this figure. I'm happy with my other 8 iron Man figures.

If this comes to fruition, keep me in mind peeps :wave

Last edited:

Shouldn't this be in Marvel? :dunno There is already a thread for the MIIIS....

I want the figure, don't really care for the book so depending on the price I might take someone up on the split offer. I wanna see the price first.

Believe it or not, I would :D

I'm the opposite, I really want the book, I don't necessarily need this figure...If this comes to fruition, keep me in mind :wave

Awesome & absolutely. I'm in. :yess:

I thought so too :dunno

Believe it or not, I would split the book/figure :D

I'm the opposite, I really want the book, I don't necessarily need this figure.

This goes for me too people. When the time comes, I hope I can get the book.

The thread was for the book alone, which we all seem to be figuring is about the history of Hot Toys in general and just happens to come with a Marvel figure. I don't think it should've been merged, the book is a topic in itself and something people are obviously interested in discussing outside of this Iron-Man figure.

I believe the book is called 'The Art Collectible,' that would make more sense at least - I mean, I hope they put in enough care to at least get proper English in the title... The title writing though certainly looks ridiculously unclear, sure - I agree with the person before who said it also looks like 'The Fart Collectible.'

Anyway, I'm very interested in this book if it turns out to be a history of HT, with a look into their workshop, how they make figures, etc, etc. I'd even be interested if it was just a book compiling just the specs and official pictures they list on their site. I've long wanted to have something like that.

Back