1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this guy from sideshow today. Isn't poseable at all but I find myself not caring at all either because of the fact that he just looks awesome.
203b869258f719c18d5dd55b323386d2.jpg
4a0336e2da697be4c1a046aa37617b29.jpg
0cb22740aa18d62e84fea1e504a0fbff.jpg
162e99f199f4403b1b67b27a965a7a3a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
You can get a interesting pose with just posing the tentacle arms. Open the arm just a bit and you'll have an amazing museum pose iron spider.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

What about just putting him in a dynamic pose just to shoots pics but then returning him to a neutral museum pose shortly after

Will that even work to minimize the creases or damages :dunno

You can get a interesting pose with just posing the tentacle arms. Open the arm just a bit and you'll have an amazing museum pose iron spider.

Will do, thanks!
What about just putting him in a dynamic pose just to shoots pics but then returning him to a neutral museum pose shortly after

Will that even work to minimize the creases or damages :dunno
I would but after the review's i've seen i'm not even gonna risk it. Looks fine to me in a museum pose anyways, at least enough to keep it from creasing.

Man I already have 3 Hot Toys Spiderman in my collection, I wouldn't mind adding this too but im getting to the point where its going to be spidey overkill. I need to sell atleast 1 of them (which may prove difficult since im not sure there is much demand for Amazing Spiderman 1 figure), I have too many duplicates of other characters as is, adding in more spideys to the mix is going to create balance issues in my display. I already have this problems with Ironman, Thor, and Captain America. **** me. I would rather have this then my other 2 spiderman but I wish it had some metal in it and the suit material wasn't so restrictive or ****** looking in poses. I hate how it bunches up like that but I also know it will look better in a basic museum pose then my amazing spiderman 1 figure does.

Arrived today messed with him a little bit after work put him in a basic pose to try and keep the creases down I'm somewhat happy with it for now definitely could use some work he will be sharing a shelf with Dr strange when he arrives
20190108_224510-1.jpg

Yes that's amazing... This is why I love the iron spider... Looks great even if just a somewhat museum pose

I did a repose to make him look a little more dynamicView attachment 439351View attachment 439352

That looks Fantastic! Funny thing: when I first saw your pic of both Spideys standing upside down in your detolf, I thought, “That’s pretty clever. I think when my Iron Spiderman arrives, I’ll display him on the side wall of a detolf.” I definitely like that pose. Might have to copy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After even more days owning Spidey my original assessment has gone out the window. This figure even with the posing issues is fantastic. It was the recent pose I was able to pull off with little to no creasing and is still pretty dynamic.

So I'm torn between this figure and the IW Cap. My local store has the Cap already and should get IS in the next week. I can't decide which to get since I can only afford to get one

So I'm torn between this figure and the IW Cap. My local store has the Cap already and should get IS in the next week. I can't decide which to get since I can only afford to get one
Here's a quick side by side if it helps
48e5e3a1211c3d5c7a4abe3e4ea997d1.jpg
14907d431a6ccdd501ec3a53e9ab98ea.jpg

Both figures look great but still a hard choice since I don't have any representation of either figure I my collection. I'm leaning towards the IS but I hate that you can't pose it without fear of damaging the suit.

I mean usually when I have to make a decision between two figures I just think about the other figures in my collection and if it would have a place in it(like if you had a Bucky it would make more sense to get cap over Iron Spider but if you had an Iron Man it would make more sense to get IS), which character I prefer, or which character i've been a fan of for a longer time. Idk if that helps but that's just the way I look at it

Back