1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well in the comic and im sure in the movie it wont actually be "armor". In the comics its basically liquid metal that can shapeshift, even into his Peter Parker street clothes so most of the time its probably fabric

Yep. Even if it’s metal or metallic it’s gonna be similar to the black panther suit, which is the strongest metal in the mcu and still a fabric.
Iron spider is just a name. In comics it’s the same and clearly it’s some sort of fabric.

3DCFE91F-FF0A-40F7-94FE-08B90A9FA3AD.jpeg

Lol. People starts freaking out and blaming HT for material used. Read the comics.
And if you think the movie version is not as the comics, perhaps you should wait for the movie to be released.

Yep. Even if it’s metal or metallic it’s gonna be similar to the black panther suit, which is the strongest metal in the mcu and still a fabric.
Iron spider is just a name. In comics it’s the same and clearly it’s some sort of fabric.

View attachment 405914

Feakin' love this panel, The Punisher carrying a wounded Spider-Man.

It is a cool scene. It was the beaten and bloody part I found interesting, as you don’t see that with Spider-Man often. Castle it happens every other panel but it’s rare for Spider-Man.

It is a cool scene. It was the beaten and bloody part I found interesting, as you don’t see that with Spider-Man often. Castle it happens every other panel but it’s rare for Spider-Man.

True that, it's a sight when SM is beaten badly.

NB9vRW3.jpg

v8VlBXN.jpg

I had to pre order this one pop culture zone still has pre orders open for 239. I can’t wait for this one

I’ve been waiting to see Infinity War first, but this figure is definitely on my list! Love the look of him so badass!

looks wild and different enough to get alot of attention- another sell out i'm sure

Preordered at Timewalker. The suit looks awesome and I am confident it will be awesome in the movie. Regardless, must have IMO.

Ordered at timewalker also. yes a must have even with the Homecoming figs. Thx for reference source Matticus!

Back