1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0A2453B5-2FB9-4614-89B5-A38E3F45BB52.jpg

Here’s my iron spider, this figure is awsome

I didn't really want this before EG, but the instant kill mode scene in EG actually was one scene that made me really want it lol. Even though it doesn't come with those eyes even, Peter was destroying them, piling up bodies.

I didn't really want this before EG, but the instant kill mode scene in EG actually was one scene that made me really want it lol. Even though it doesn't come with those eyes even, Peter was destroying them, piling up bodies.

Haha yeah, I remember thinking at that point "so glad I got Iron Spider !" :lol

If the neck is a continuous piece to the body, pop the neck peg out. Put a ball bearing in, and use that to attach the magnet in the head

Thanks for this tip. I just tried it out and it works perfectly with the MMS 482 Parker headsculpt.

Just one wrinkle: You need a magnetic ball bearing - the head itself is not magnetic, it just has metal inside it which is attracted to the Iron Spider's magnetic neck post.

I used one of these, which pops perfectly into the Ganghood 2.0 neck: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07J4HPLBC

These are 8mm diameter - any smaller and the head would pull them out of the neck. Any bigger and it would be tough to pop into the neck.

So my MMS 482 Parker head will now hold on the Ganghood 2.0 body, even when held upside down. Thanks again! :)

Thanks for this tip. I just tried it out and it works perfectly with the MMS 482 Parker headsculpt.

Just one wrinkle: You need a magnetic ball bearing - the head itself is not magnetic, it just has metal inside it which is attracted to the Iron Spider's magnetic neck post.

I used one of these, which pops perfectly into the Ganghood 2.0 neck: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07J4HPLBC

These are 8mm diameter - any smaller and the head would pull them out of the neck. Any bigger and it would be tough to pop into the neck.

So my MMS 482 Parker head will now hold on the Ganghood 2.0 body, even when held upside down. Thanks again! :)

Thanks for the tip! :) How did you remove the neck peg on the Ganghood 2.0 body? Also, do you mind sharing a picture of what the magnetic ball bearing looks like when inserted on the Ganghood 2.0 neck?

Thanks for the tip! :) How did you remove the neck peg on the Ganghood 2.0 body? Also, do you mind sharing a picture of what the magnetic ball bearing looks like when inserted on the Ganghood 2.0 neck?

Here you go Bud:

IMG_1843.jpg

I just put the body in a plastic bag then left it in a sink of hot water for 10 minutes. The neck peg then came out pretty easily. You'll see there's a 'slot' at the front of the neck socket - if you push the neck peg back at the same time as pulling it upwards it should pop out with the help of that slot at the front of the socket.

IMG_1853.jpg

IMG_1851.jpg

IMG_1850.jpg

IMG_1846.jpg

IMG_1849.jpg

Background poster from Zazzle.
Ganghood 2.0 Asian body.
Parker headsculpt from MMS 482.
Rucksack, headphones, book and tech suit mask from MMS 426 deluxe.
Sneakers from SuperMC Toys(SK8 High Top Sneakers Variant "D").
Everything else from the Ganghood Teen Casual Clothing Set.

:)

Thanks again Cornhelium! You're not only helping me, but other fellow collectors as well. You are the best!! :)

I never much cared for the design of this suit but I am starting to feel compelled to grab one because it would display well with all the other Endgame stuff I am getting. And I also have a feeling that this thing will cost more if I drag my feet much longer...

I never much cared for the design of this suit but I am starting to feel compelled to grab one because it would display well with all the other Endgame stuff I am getting. And I also have a feeling that this thing will cost more if I drag my feet much longer...

I think you should get it sooner rather than later. It's a unique looking suit and I personally like the colors. It will stand out on your shelf.

Do you think they will do a FFH version of this .

How about that version with the Instant Kill eyes from EG

Back