1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome figure. I love this pose.

attachment.php

This is indeed a sick pose.

Would this pose cause permanent creasing/damage to the legs? I know the legs can take maybe 2 or 3 clicks max (for me to be comfortable with), but anything beyond that will it do damage?

This is indeed a sick pose.

Would this pose cause permanent creasing/damage to the legs? I know the legs can take maybe 2 or 3 clicks max (for me to be comfortable with), but anything beyond that will it do damage?

If by do damage you mean result in permanent creasing, then I think the answer is yes. Mine is still in a relatively benign pose for that very reason, although I'm thinking of changing that up in the near future. I'm planning to do a Titan battle grouping - I've got Iron Spider, Dr. Strange, Quill and Thanos; Just waiting on the Mark 50 now.

Has anyone found their Iron Spider's sewing material peel off minorly ? How do we repair this? Thanks

Can somone post a picture of the back of this figure without the
gold spider arms attached?

I'm curious about what it looks like

Maybe when this finally sells out. Hot toys will rehash it without the mechanical legs and charge the same price of this version.

so is this figure worth it?

because many people complain about it

Depends on how you envision displaying him and the outfit might not be able to hold up over time. I'm not a diorama person, so I just have him in a fairly normal museum pose, standing next to Mark 50. Wasn't even a huge fan of the mechanical arms, but even just a standard pose, and he looks amazing on the shelf. I usually hem and haw over most figures but I have no regrets picking him up.

Last edited:
They've got all the time in the world now to give a Diecast version a crack.

I just don't see how it would work. It would be heavy so very hard to pose (not that you can pose this suit that great anyway) and it would have a ton of gaps. It would look like a Iron man suit painted to look like spiderman.

Now that i said that i could see them making a iron man suit painted in spiderman colors as an exclusive or something as they have done everything else :lol

Back