1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought in the Sony/MCU contract it was stipulated that Spidey
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

sooooo we had people complaining about the lack of durability with dynamic poses on the regular figure, and people dismissing having their figures in museum poses, and they're gonna buy a diecast iron spider to do what with? Make it look like some weird disjointed figure in a dynamic pose? Can't really see that working. The Mark 50 was meant to be as sleek as possible and there's still the complaints about the big leg gaps on the figure that make it look like he's wearing a pair of waders.

To each their own though. I'm pretty happy to see it showing up again, if nothing entirely grabs me from this movie, at least its still represented as a suit we've seen across 4 movies now.

It’s a nice surpirse that this suit made it thru 3 movies ! Probably next on the re-issue list :lol

My first thought on watching the trailer was that they're getting A LOT of mileage outta that suit, but I guess it makes sense from an in-universe perspective.

Peter hanging out with Happy maybe explains how he gets the other suit, i.e. Tony may be gone but his company and existing tech isn't.

All four suit versions will be in this :hi5:

Definitely interested to see what HT makes, would mostly want the red/blue tech suit if they made a promo version or something to that effect like they did for Captain America in Winter Soldier, but the new Black/Red one looks nice too. Not entirely interested in the Stealth suit though.

Back