1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely interested to see what HT makes, would mostly want the red/blue tech suit if they made a promo version or something to that effect like they did for Captain America in Winter Soldier, but the new Black/Red one looks nice too. Not entirely interested in the Stealth suit though.

I think anything too high-tech like Iron Spider or too far from the basic design like the Stealth Suit will always be a pass for me, but I'm a sucker for variations on the classic suit -- can't see myself passing on any of those.

Definitely interested to see what HT makes, would mostly want the red/blue tech suit if they made a promo version or something to that effect like they did for Captain America in Winter Soldier, but the new Black/Red one looks nice too. Not entirely interested in the Stealth suit though.

They could do an Iron spider with better articulation also . Considering the aftermarket prices on tech suit Spidey, HT could make a 2.0 version with a new head :dunno

I think anything too high-tech like Iron Spider or too far from the basic design like the Stealth Suit will always be a pass for me, but I'm a sucker for variations on the classic suit -- can't see myself passing on any of those.

Yea just need one basic one to go with Iron Spider

Oooooooh! 4 suits in that trailer. I love how much they're using the Iron Spider, but I'm so down for the classic suit. I need 1 spiderman and that's it. I hope they make Mysterio though. Looks intricate and awesome.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hope they improve the stitching if they ever put one out with classic colours.

Love that he is getting play in this suit still. Really feel like we got our moneys worth lol

Finally I had time to unboxe my first Spider and I'm so pleased with him

IMG_6828.jpg
IMG_6738.jpg
IMG_6762.jpg

Attachments

• 20190518_120745.jpg
    20190518_120745.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 462
Back