1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh dear if you have purchased in Australia, Ikon have changed the ETA again on this ... now 30 June 2019, it’s turning into another Homecoming situation ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously.....I thought everyone had theirs by now. I feel like I've had mine for ages ! Sorry you guys don't have yours yet.

Mine arrived today, just need to finish work so I can have a jolly good looksie.

Got a horrible sting from UK customs (purchase from Sideshow) this hobby can be brutal at times haha

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Have this guy due this month. Such a vibrant design i know he will be a instant favorite in the collection.

Oh dear if you have purchased in Australia, Ikon have changed the ETA again on this ... now 30 June 2019, it’s turning into another Homecoming situation ...

For a few days I was concerned after I saw the ETA change from the 3rd of March to end of June.

BUT Popcultcha has just shipped mine out to me. So my guess is that Ikons did receive a batch of the Iron Spider figures, it’s just that they’re probably receiving their next batch sometime around June.

For a few days I was concerned after I saw the ETA change from the 3rd of March to end of June.

BUT Popcultcha has just shipped mine out to me. So my guess is that Ikons did receive a batch of the Iron Spider figures, it’s just that they’re probably receiving their next batch sometime around June.

Yes!! I just saw my shipping notice as well!! I just love the way PC always ship late on a Friday afternoon - sheesh! I may as well drive to Geelong ...

Yes!! I just saw my shipping notice as well!! I just love the way PC always ship late on a Friday afternoon - sheesh! I may as well drive to Geelong ...

If I lived that close I would drive to pick up all my parcels from them. But I’m not sure they would allow for pick ups from their Display store or warehouse.

If I lived that close I would drive to pick up all my parcels from them. But I’m not sure they would allow for pick ups from their Display store or warehouse.

Yeah no they don’t I was just kidding :) but it would be nice yes. I noticed a few new HT are now in stock: Dusty Deadpool and Cap IW as well. So they are definitely not as far behind as they were last year.

20190405_060645.jpg

20190405_060628.jpg

20190405_060611.jpg

Yeah that’s some seriously cool lighting, and I spy some seriously cool Dinobots!

I'm still kind of debating on getting this figure. I watched DeanKnights review of him and he suggested to not get him but I just love Spider-Man too much to not get him. I guess I just wish they could of done his suit more Iron Man-ish.

I'm still kind of debating on getting this figure. I watched DeanKnights review of him and he suggested to not get him but I just love Spider-Man too much to not get him. I guess I just wish they could of done his suit more Iron Man-ish.

He is worth it. Been seeing lots of pics on social media how people that had him in a dynamic pose returned him to museum pose for a few weeks and the creases pretty much disappeared, couldn’t even tell unless you look extremely close. The material is sturdier than we originally thought it was. Such a bad ass figure.

Would definitely pick this one up. One of the few figures I haven't hemmed and hawed on once receiving in-hand. Looks great on the shelf, even in a museum pose and when they keep charging $400+ for an Iron Man, its nice to get a great figure like this in that 260 range.

Can anyone with both the Iron Spider and Homecoming tech suit figures answer this for me?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back