HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Freeze al chromed up and lit up in blue would be awesome in sixth scale.
10262150_676987679046790_5301267648721532510_n.jpg

I think the character designs for the Schumacher villains were too campy--I have no desire to own a Jim Carrey Riddler, Tommy Lee Jones Two Face, or a Schwarzenegger Mr. Freeze. I might be willing to buy an Uma Thurman Poison Ivy but even she looks way too over the top.

BvS shouldn't even exist! It's going to suck ass.
:ohbfrank:

ah c'mon batman would have to cheat and use kryptonite to even be able to hurt superman. Not to mention 2 more things:

1) I don't really care for afleck batman
2) I definitely don't care for the MOS superman

So this crossover fails to me automatically. That's no even considering a kid lex luthor and a wonder woman.
Kid Luthor?
Eisenberg is only one ****ing year younger than Henry Cavil....
:lol

Last edited:
You'r not sending me to the coolah.

If they ever do 1/6 scale Mr. Freeze. It must come with a soundbox. period.

Hell even Riddler with question mark jacket would be PIMP and I would not care if the batteries last me like 30 seconds.

You'r not sending me to the coolah.

If they ever do 1/6 scale Mr. Freeze. It must come with a soundbox. period.

Hell even Riddler with question mark jacket would be PIMP and I would not care if the batteries last me like 30 seconds.

:lecture I second this motion

Have u seen lex luthor in anything else? Legion of doom, the original superman films, superman returns, the comic.

Would make sense if they were just rehashing "Legion of doom, the original superman films, superman returns, the comic" but you've already experienced those, right? Want to see Snyder do it...again?

Here's my prediction: if Hot Toys eventually gives us a Max Schreck, the internet will break in half.

In the meantime, I'm on the fence about the Returns Keaton simply because I already have the DX09. I'm hoping we get enough cool extras to justify me buying the Returns version though. My number one wish is the ripped cowl version from the end of the movie. It would look killer with Catwoman, and with the way Hot Toys designs the cowl section, i think it should be pretty easy for them to make one as a switch-out.

Of course I would also want Catwoman to have a battle-damaged headsculpt with blonde hair poking through, or what's the point of owning a ripped cowl Keaton? So basically I would want not just Returns Keaton but also Catwoman to be a DX.

And then if Penguin could also be a DX and come with a circus flunky, that would just be the best thing ever.

And yeah, I really do want a Max Schreck. I would have thought the idea of ever getting one was too remote to even hope for, but then Hot Toys gave us Officer Whatsisname from Dark Knight Rises. In order to balance the cosmic forces, Hot Toys now must produce a Max Schreck.

Anyone have any idea how long it might take for HT to announce all the extras for the DX15 based on past experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back