HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol What happened.

11182041_10152717553237680_4570168674891735135_n.jpg

Chernobyl holydays.

I have to admit I am a little sad the Penguin will most likely not be a DX. I guess foam packaging has become too expensive.

Penguin and catwoman won't happen. This return's line is only about Batman, I can't see HT releasing nothing more.

By the way....

Motuxmen was right, Batman "plus" other item... Most of you ought him an apologize.
The Mayor, You failed...

Sallah, DiFabio... Where the hell are you two guys????

I love my '89, so wasn't interested in the Returns suit to begin with.

However, wanted to see if there was gonna be a Keaton sculpt. There is - YAY ! But it Sucks - Awwwww.. ~

I think the Ace Toyz one looks better. Money saved.

Must say that the Returns suit looks pretty good to me.

I have to admit I am a little sad the Penguin will most likely not be a DX. I guess foam packaging has become too expensive.

I kind of figured that Penguin and Catwoman won't be a DX. But it's interesting that this Batman Returns figure have PERS rotating eyes and have a LED light up base and still they aren't calling it a DX. I guess it's because it doesn't come with that many accessories.

About freakin' time! The figure looks fantastic, but that Bruce Wayne sculpt is all sorts of wrong.

At last, even if i did only just get the 89 bats last week, if its burton its bought. However the keaton head gut reaction wasnt great, it looks saggy and sort of fat. Anyway would have loved a casual batcave version, but can do that myself.
Shame theres no sign of catwoman, must be far too difficult for hottoys to make ;

Look like batman barely move in that rubber suit.

I'm guessing the same range of movement as the DX09. I do have to say, Hot Toys might have hired a new photographer. Their photos looks worse that their earlier work. It's usually 2 to 3 poses that isn't from the movie and close ups on the same pose. And then a large photo with all the accessories Photoshopped in the same frame.

Oh I can see what' s happening here... It's not Keaton, it's the hs from the stunt... So relax everybody!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back