HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Christopher Walken, but I don't care for a figure of him to be honest.

My ultimate Catwoman is of course Julie Newmar, but I'm coming to terms with the possibility that HT have turned their nose up to anything else from that show, so Michelle is also excellent - & she'd be a nice figure set to own.

I won't say I'd definitely buy Max Shreck but I would consider it. Not a chance HT will make him though, regardless of officer whatshisname from TDKR being made.

:lol

Max Shreck? You guys are mad. Ain't never gonna happen, it'd never sell. Obscure character is obscure. It'd be like if Hot Toys made Rachel Dawes or John Robin Bla- er, um, Rachel Dawes.

I do want an unmasked Keaton head sculpt too, especially with the option to represent it like the ripped cowl from the end. It would fit into what DXs normally have too. Hell, I thought it was surprising that the DX09 did not have a regular Keaton head.

I have never bought a Hot Toy or a 1/6 scale fig because I'm into statues but if they made a Max Shreck fig I'd instantly buy him. But he needs to come with Heraldo.

14939408166_3fcf584b49_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back