HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some photos of a couple of the suits and props from this film if u are interested. Nothing world shattering but still nice. I collect as many prop reference photos as I can from nearly every movie or tv show for doing replicas and costumes. Or just to see how it was built.

Please feel free to post! The more info, the better!

I've got a lot. Lol probably to much to post here. I'll see if I can find a couple that capture the best views or whatnot

I'll have to use some low quality iPhone photos of that is ok....my external ( which is where I store everything) hard drive is not here. And I don't have a scanner. I'll dig thru my print outs and folders and get some pics up tonightish. Lol

Anything specific I should look for?

I'll have to use some low quality iPhone photos of that is ok....my external ( which is where I store everything) hard drive is not here. And I don't have a scanner. I'll dig thru my print outs and folders and get some pics up tonightish. Lol

Anything specific I should look for?

Love to see any photos of the Keaton batman costumes, love those costumes and finding photo's I've never seen before.

Now Im a little worried about this pre order because i have arkham and marty coming out almost at the same time and I'll be flexpaying both at the same time. And I was more interested on returns

If Returns comes up for order, just cancel Arkham.

No worries of missing out on an ex. or it selling out or NRDs.

I'm stoked for Returns product. I'm more excited for the villains, but I kinda want both Batsuits... Ugh! lol

It'd be awesome if we saw this sometime in the next few weeks. Arkham Batman was put up way sooner than I expected, so, hopefully, this follows suit. I'm betting we might see Drax first, but, I don't know; here's hoping!

Actually thinking about passing on this. I love the movie for many aspects but overall it's not my cup of Batman.
Still definitely want Cobblepot since I'm building BTAS lineup and the character there is pretty close design wise.

Returns is my favorite Batman Movie!
Oh.. umm... well... at least not TDKR.

I'm more excited if it'd be a Kilmer Batman Forever version and a Jim Carrey Riddler figure.

Don't get me wrong, I like this one as well. But I already have a Keaton Batman in my shelf, and a new Batman would be better for variation purposes.

Imagine a "Hall of Armors" display of Hot Toys West Batman, Keaton Batman '89, Keaton Batman Returns, Kilmer Panther Suit, Kilmer Sonar, Clooney blue, Clooney Silver ice, Bale Begins, Bale Knight, Affleck Bats regular, Affleck Bats anti-supes armor all in chintzy styrofoam display vaults.

I could make do without a Clooney Batman. And 1 panther suit Kilmer, have no need for Sonar ver.

But yeah, those would make a sweet display. And would be easier on the wallet than the iron man version. :lol

Imagine a "Hall of Armors" display of Hot Toys West Batman, Keaton Batman '89, Keaton Batman Returns, Kilmer Panther Suit, Kilmer Sonar, Clooney blue, Clooney Silver ice, Bale Begins, Bale Knight, Affleck Bats regular, Affleck Bats anti-supes armor all in chintzy styrofoam display vaults.

Personally, I think that sounds awesome. Though, I've always thought of a giant diorama display with all of the Batmen meeting each other in a silver-age, multiverse extravaganza. Like Arkham Batman and Keaton Batman trying to take down the QS Batman (with his angry, screams face), while West and Ward zoom toward him in the Batmobile. Naturally, Ward would have to make a pun towards the DX 12 like "Holy Gulliver's Travels, Batman! He looks just like you, but bigger!"

I would never buy Clooney (either suit).

Kilmer would depend on how the figure looked and what the price would be. Other than the nips, I thought the Forever suits were great. The black belt was pretty ingenious and the sonar suit was a head of it's time (love Bale's Begins screen test where he was wearing it, it was like a proto for Begins). If Hot Toys churned out two snazzy Kilmer Batman figures at the same price point as West or Arkham Batman, I'd probably pull the trigger.

I would never buy Clooney (either suit).

Kilmer would depend on how the figure looked and what the price would be. Other than the nips, I thought the Forever suits were great. The black belt was pretty ingenious and the sonar suit was a head of it's time (love Bale's Begins screen test where he was wearing it, it was like a proto for Begins). If Hot Toys churned out two snazzy Kilmer Batman figures at the same price point as West or Arkham Batman, I'd probably pull the trigger.

We share pretty much the same interest and preferences, except that I venture into customs too, especially for the Nolan Bats stuffs. But I'm slowly getting out of that area, since I'm getting priced out with the ever increasing price of the customs world.

It's better to be patient with collecting nowadays, HT is releasing so many good stuffs especially if you are collecting batman, ironman and other popular license related figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back