Hot Toys DC All Stars Event

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't get the original so I'll probably get this but for the love of god can we have some new characters Hot Toys! Batgirl, Harley, Nightwing, Riddler, Freeze etc.

I have the OG but I really want new characters. That gold really works with this but I'd like a Scarecrow, Riddler, AA Harley to go with Joker. I love the Deathstroke they released. More news, including a preorder on Batgirl would be nice. Robin, Nightwing, Catwoman, etc.

If they wanna give us another Batman I'd like to see the Arkham Asylum suit. It's the only one they haven't given us yet of the 3 video game suits (excluding origins but I'd love that suit as well). Hoping for more out of this event.

Yeah this is probably all we're getting.

At least batgirl will finally be up for order.

Last edited:
Batgirl after two years

giphy.gif

My heart skipped a beat when I saw poster material from Joker (2019). But I can't read a single thing on there. The only thing we are getting is Joker outfits from the actual movie? :/

Excellent. Patience is a virtue but she's worth the wait. Only thing that would make that suit better would be if it had some purple in it.

Hot Toys have become known as kind of *******s now dangling cosbabies in front of fans knowing full well they are frothing at the mouth for new versions of older films.

We'll have to see at the event.

Well I guess they can showcase that repainted Adam West Batman (SDCC, July 2015) with Romero Joker (September 2016) as they already made those. I assume those who own the original 1966 Batman wouldn't mind a repainted version. + That cosbaby does have the lightblue colours as well.

It would be a **** move if they show like 4 things at this event but I?m expecting it. And I?d laugh my ass off if they sold the joker suit with no joker

For those wondering it's not related to figures, it says that the costumes used in the filming of Joker, Birds of Prey and WW 1984 will be on display so people can see them up close.

For those wondering it's not related to figures, it says that the costumes used in the filming of Joker, Birds of Prey and WW 1984 will be on display so people can see them up close.

Exactly. Sadly it doesn't appear to make the prospect of a HT Joaquin Joker figure any more likely. :(

Hot Toys has become so boring over the past several years. Would have been an awesome opportunity to show some actual new figures other than that BOP Harley.

Lol well damn what a waste of an event.

Hot Toys when they start remaking all the Iron Man armors from the House Party Protocol because there’s only two MCU movies this year:

tenor.gif

Hot Toys when they hold a special DC event only for the one announcement to be a preorder for Batgirl who they’ve been showing for two years at conventions and Batman with a gold sticker:

5ZxYmtd.jpg

If it's only cosbabies and four figures, i don't care too , but i want to see pictures of the final product for Batgirl and P.O.

Back