Hot Toys DC All Stars Event

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will probably be displays of existing older figures, current figures, one or two new figures to PO, and then a bunch of awesomeness that will never be sold.

I'm going to suggest that people keep their expectations in check, otherwise there is an almost certain possibility that they are going to be very disappointed.

I'm going to suggest that people keep their expectations in check, otherwise there is an almost certain possibility that they are going to be very disappointed.

I'm already disappointed in Hot Toys, lol. The only Woo-hoo moment I've had from them in recent times is the Mysterio solicitation.

I'll probably buy a Harley from this movie, because I can't even see them making characters like Huntress or Black Canary. If they can't finish the Justice League, a complete Birds of Prey seems impossible.

Looking forward to the movie and already have my tickets for next Thursday. Can't wait to see Black Mask on the big screen! (Man, that would be a great surprise figure reveal!)

If the movie does well critically and financially I could see them making figures for all the main characters and at least three versions of Harley.

If the movie does well critically and financially I could see them making figures for all the main characters and at least three versions of Harley.

Yeah I still think even if it?s a hit well get a few Harley?s and that?s it. Maybe a Black Mask if anyone else is added.

I imagine they could announce the Batman Forever figures, some Birds of Prey, maybe some Joker stuff?

Would like to see reissues of TDK Batman and Joker and Christopher Reeve Superman myself. :)

Lol slow down sjw, no one wants a good movie to suck but we definitely want a garbage movie to flop.

You're calling it garbage before you've seen it, therefore it's going to be garbage for you because you won't even hold the capacity for doubt in being wrong about your opinion.

I'll probably buy a Harley from this movie, because I can't even see them making characters like Huntress or Black Canary. If they can't finish the Justice League, a complete Birds of Prey seems impossible.

Looking forward to the movie and already have my tickets for next Thursday. Can't wait to see Black Mask on the big screen! (Man, that would be a great surprise figure reveal!)

+1, and supposedly there's a Suicide Squad cameo in the film, I'm guessing The Wall?

Supposedly as an early subscriber to DCU I'll get passes for the pre-show on Wednesday, waiting for the sign up link later today!

You're calling it garbage before you've seen it, therefore it's going to be garbage for you because you won't even hold the capacity for doubt in being wrong about your opinion.

:clap Well said. The sjw comment was equally ridiculous and immature. I'll see it for myself and form my own opinion but glad its getting good buzz.

Have zero interest in BoP ... especially after what I've read in plot details (oy vey), but am glad to see DC stuff make some kind of movement w/Hot Toys. I'm just Marvel-ed out.

All i care about is a preorder for the romero joker.

Please god no more dark knight stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure all it will amount to is some new Harley Quinn nonsense.

Still, I would love a new Routh Superman and a continuation of Arkham game suits with a Lee Berjemo/Noel Batman figure.

Your signature reminds me of a time when HT cared and delivered Grails for the first time.
What really sucks is that they still do. One can easily see it in their work. It just became something I began to hate when they tease us and we know it exists and
THEN don't release it. It's so much worse for us.

1966 Batmobile!! We made it and it's stunning. Nothing.
Caesar Romero Joker, yup we got that! NOPE!!
Want a whole Dceu Justice League? We got Green Lantern planned and Cyborg made and done. Psyche!! Nope.
Batman Kilmer and Odonell Robin, wow. I almost thought they would get through with it...Gotcha!! Ya that will never happen.

At this point I really prefer that Hot Toys would just shut up and NOT show us anything until they are ready and committed to release it.

Back