Hot Toys DC All Stars Event

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reading the Instagram post, it states that you can be the 'first to purchase' the Prestige Edition Batman at this event. Does that mean it's already available? If so, I wonder how long until Sideshow actually starts shipping? Could be something just got lost in translation. If memory serves, the listing says it's not shipping until the end of the year, at the earliest.

Reading the Instagram post, it states that you can be the 'first to purchase' the Prestige Edition Batman at this event. Does that mean it's already available? If so, I wonder how long until Sideshow actually starts shipping? Could be something just got lost in translation. If memory serves, the listing says it's not shipping until the end of the year, at the earliest.

Yes, the Prestige Edition Batman is available in the event. It mentioned that it first release in Japan and then other markets. Wait for a moment!
89948050_655722888572141_4240289621662119257_n.jpg
Photo from Toy Sapiens Instagram

Anyone see all those variant Batman figures? Like 10 of them. Some are pretty cool.

For those like myself who are tired of waiting on Hot Toys to produce a Romero Joker there’s a Iris/ Creg customs intrest thread started on the customs side of this site that was split off a couple years ago. It will cost a bit more than a regular Hot Toys release but I’m tired of waiting for something HTs seems to have forgotten.
Login is the same as this site.

https://customonesixth.com/index.php?threads/1966-the-joker-iris-creg-customs.190484/

For those like myself who are tired of waiting on Hot Toys to produce a Romero Joker there’s a Iris/ Creg customs intrest thread started on the customs side of this site that was split off a couple years ago. It will cost a bit more than a regular Hot Toys release but I’m tired of waiting for something HTs seems to have forgotten.
Login is the same as this site.

https://customonesixth.com/index.php?threads/1966-the-joker-iris-creg-customs.190484/

Thanks!

Back