Hot Toys DC All Stars Event

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, I have a lot more hope for this movie after watching the Harley Quinn show on DC Universe. I went from being extremely dubious of that cartoon to it being my favorite DC show currently on TV. Harley's comics have never been may favorite, but the cartoon is genuinely funny with some great voice acting.

This movie could be a lot of fun, even if the Birds of Prey are overshadowed. I'm hoping DC is using Harley as the vehicle to deliver BOP to the mainstream, and that this might open up more Birds-centric properties in the future.

Probably gonna be Harley from Birds of Prey. But if they surprised us all with a Phoenix Joker (never gonna happen), I'd be ecstatic.

I'm betting that we'll see Harley from BoP, probably Huntress and Black Canary too or at least the mockups that make it seem like they're coming but I have a strong feeling that they'll never see the light of day. I have a hunch that we'll see another "comic concept figure" I'm betting on Batman and we'll probably see Shazam! there. Then we'll see mock-ups from Aquaman and probably Shazam! that will never get made and a bunch of old stuff that people have been bugging for that still won't get made like Batmobile 66 and Romero Joker.

I still want her :

Bat girl close up.jpg

I hope there's going to be something revealed more interesting than an entire line of cosbabies ranging from prior Batman films.

Finally getting this missed out on the first one. Give me a Noel Batman and Arkham Origins Hot Toys!!!

Back