Hot Toys DC All Stars Event

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took another look at the outfits for the.movie .

The look like crap and figure arts has already showcased their harely for the.movie.

So Hot Toys skips shazam, makes one figure for aquaman and now they are making a big event for this event.

You know they really got going to make one character anyway.whats all the hype about

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It?d be cool if this did end up being a big DC event rather than just an elaborate BOP announcement. Doesn?t seem like that big of a movie to warrant such a thing, and the completely non-BOP-specific naming of the event seems to suggest more.

John Wesley Shipp Flash. I?m speaking it into existence.

Cool.

I?ve liked all the SS Harley?s, and her costumes in BOP are all colourful and different, she always makes for a fun looking figurine imo.

We need more Batman Arkham characters! We need a Harley to go with the joker, and a cat woman to go with Batman. But I?m sure all we will get is birds of prey crap :yuck

Yikes. I hope it isn't birds of prey only. The designs for all of them look terrible and bland. I'm hoping for an updated Joker TDK, Pheonix Joker and batman returns updates and reveals......... buuuuuuuuut all we are going to get are cosbabies and those really bad lookiing designs from that movie.

I really hope they don't have an event dedicated to just that awful looking movie.

I think you'll be lucky seeing a lot of new figures besides the BoP. Maybe a Shazam reveal like previously stated and perhaps another Nolan character, who knows. But JP Joker? I don't think so.

16953307938_f66d4e4685_b.jpg

C'mon Arkham Origins suit!

They need to move on from Ledger Joker at least for a few years. Give us some new characters.

Birds of Prey getting a lot of positive reaction after it's London Premiere tonight. If that trend continues there will be a few disappointed people here who seem desperate for the movie to suck.

Nobody is desperate for the movie to suck it just looks bad . All the characters look off. Just doesn?t look good at all

Birds of Prey getting a lot of positive reaction after it's London Premiere tonight. If that trend continues there will be a few disappointed people here who seem desperate for the movie to suck.

Lol slow down sjw, no one wants a good movie to suck but we definitely want a garbage movie to flop.

Birds of Prey figures make the most sense. I?d love if we got Penguin and Catwoman from Batman Returns or something cool, but I?m not holding my breath. Maybe they?ll do Shazam a year late. I suppose there could be some Wonder Woman 1984 stuff previewed.

Lol slow down sjw, no one wants a good movie to suck but we definitely want a garbage movie to flop.

You really contradict yourself there.

Stylistically I don't love how the characters are represented but if the story is good none of that matters. I hate Bales's Bat suit in The Dark Knight, still love the movie.

"All Stars" sounds to me like the best DC figures from the past until now.

Some reissues maybe?

Jack Nicholson Joker would be nice. I was too late to the party. He definitely belongs to DC All Stars.

"All Stars" sounds to me like the best DC figures from the past until now.

Some reissues maybe?

Jack Nicholson Joker would be nice. I was too late to the party. He definitely belongs to DC All Stars.

I would bet on a new Heath Ledger Joker to pair up with the new two face, maybe a new Batman Begins too

Back