1/6 Hot Toys Captain Marvel Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It depends how successful this movie is. CAptain Marvel of course/ Ronan possible/ skrull or skrulls/ and I doubt anything else.

I’m just going off hot Toys track records. They like to make a few figures per License and if it’s a one shot character it most likely doesn’t get made :/

Good Teaser moved the dial up for me; was never much of a fan of the Captain (Miss) Marvel comics. Always felt she kind of peeked with being the source of Rogues more powerful abilities. They seem to be going in a Login/Wolverine false memory territory; hope it pays off.

Kree suit with helmet and mohawk and the classic suit, please HT.

Definitely in for the classic suit. If she uses a helmet with that design it would be ideal. Odds are she'll have one in Avengers 4, but I can't see them releasing another Captain Marvel for that movie given the closeness of the release dates.

Maybe we'll see HT release 90's versions of Fury & Coulson too. Given his prominent role, Fury seems more likely.

Hmm...that trailer makes me feel like we may get more than one Marvel figure. I think maybe we could end up getting blue Kree version with helmet and Mohawk for her solo movie and I can see them saving the classic version figure for Avengers 4. I would also love and buy a pilot Carol but that's a long shot. I'm pretty sure nobody else gets made though still.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

And to those thinking they'll make another Fury here? I doubt it. He's just. Sam Jackson in a suit with no eye patch, no cool coat, etc. I would consider buying him but I feel like he'd be a shelf warmer. Same for a new Coulson sadly.

And to those thinking they'll make another Fury here? I doubt it. He's just. Sam Jackson in a suit with no eye patch, no cool coat, etc. I would consider buying him but I feel like he'd be a shelf warmer. Same for a new Coulson sadly.

Not really expecting them, just speculating. Until the movie is out there's no telling how prominent their roles will be or what Fury will be wearing by the end. Besides, it's Sam Jackson - he doesn't need a coat to look cool. lol

Unlikely but it would be cool if they release a DX set including a pilot uniform version. Something I wish they would've done with Captain America and a pre-serum Steve Rogers..

Back