1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if this has been posted but the body looks good enough. I wish the cowl and cape were tighter on the shoulders
qmTusuC.jpg

Body looks great.

I'm not sure how much side to side articulation the head will have, but it doesn't look like much. If they were any tighter, I'd imagine it would limit articulation even more so than what it already looks to be.

Doesn't the head have swappable eyes? So won't the head have to come off to change them? There may be a joint around the neck similar to the dx12 batman? Just a thought :)
7454d024f16d80f253967d82d693bbbb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't the head have swappable eyes? So won't the head have to come off to change them? There may be a joint around the neck similar to the dx12 batman? Just a thought :)
7454d024f16d80f253967d82d693bbbb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's possible that you'd have to remove the full cowl and shoulders. If they don't articulate the neck.

It's a catch 22 though, since the seamless cowl looks the best but obviously there's no articulation. Unless its rubber and moves just like the real cowl

I just received my Batman Returns two pack and I have Deadpool pre ordered along with my favorite Batman of ALL TIME Ben Affleck Bats! I'm so excited for this figure...bye im a huge fan of this forum.... I discovered it a week ago from this thread and reading all the discussion made me want to register and talk to people as passionate about collecting as I am...can't wait to have this and the Jared Leto Joker to pose together!

I'd be willing to wager that it's probably similar to the BR Batman, sans the Velcro attachment for the cape at the neck. It kind of looks like the cape may be one piece that slides over and around the neck, and the sculpt/cowl fits over it.

I just received my Batman Returns two pack and I have Deadpool pre ordered along with my favorite Batman of ALL TIME Ben Affleck Bats! I'm so excited for this figure...bye im a huge fan of this forum.... I discovered it a week ago from this thread and reading all the discussion made me want to register and talk to people as passionate about collecting as I am...can't wait to have this and the Jared Leto Joker to pose together!

Welcome to the forum man. :duff

I'd be willing to wager that it's probably similar to the BR Batman, sans the Velcro attachment for the cape at the neck. It kind of looks like the cape may be one piece that slides over and around the neck, and the sculpt/cowl fits over it.

I think you're right.
I hope though we wont have to mod the cape to sit properly on the shoulders.
Already, that's one of those things that's catching my eye and that I'll have to definitely mod if its released like that.

I think you're right.
I hope though we wont have to mod the cape to sit properly on the shoulders.
Already, that's one of those things that's catching my eye and that I'll have to definitely mod if its released like that.

I could be incorrect, but that's what it appears like to me just based on the image. The cape does look like it sits a little awkwardly, but I don't think it'd bother me. Not enough to take action. :lol :duff

I could be incorrect, but that's what it appears like to me just based on the image. The cape does look like it sits a little awkwardly, but I don't think it'd bother me. Not enough to take action. :lol :duff

Well, lol...fortunately for you, you're very forgiving on figure's shortcomings.
Mine always boils down to if it bugs me. At the moment, its bugging me. HA HA

Might have to glue that sucker to the shoulders if its released like that. :lol

Well, lol...fortunately for you, you're very forgiving on figure's shortcomings.
Mine always boils down to if it bugs me. At the moment, its bugging me. HA HA

Might have to glue that sucker to the shoulders if its released like that. :lol

That's ultimately what mine boils down to though also. :duff

As someone mentioned in the SW section, it's the yin and yang of OCD: OCD in the sense where the most minute of imperfections bother you because you want your expensive figure to look utterly PERFECT, or OCD in the sense that you're paranoid of messing up your expensive figure. :lol

I felt that pretty much summed it up. :lol

It looks like they may have switched materials on that suit. I just don't see how cloth could hold that kind of muscle definition. They've either gone rubber or as i did on my barbie batman custom, glued the front section of the uniform to the body to get the muscle definition. i guess we'll see.

Wait, just so everyone is clear, that picture isn't an actual picture of the figures. It's a screen grab from the film. I simply meant that would be a good photo to use as a model to pose the figures. :lol

How so, out of curiosity?

Do you mean the figure looks bad in general, or this particular film screen grab makes the figure look bad?

No, I have the figure pre-ordered and I'm quite happy with how it looks, but it definitely doesn't look as jacked as Supes actually looks in the movie. The material is definitely off too. In the film it's very glossy.

No, I have the figure pre-ordered and I'm quite happy with how it looks, but it definitely doesn't look as jacked as Supes actually looks in the movie. The material is definitely off too. In the film it's very glossy.

If its anything like the MOS material then it's accurately glossy in person.

Do we think this puppy will get an early release (especially if they plan to make one from the upcoming Suicide Squad)?

Back