1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On display with the Armored version

12933046_924836890970633_8020535234115300033_n.jpg
looks great there, the abs etc really do look better, but for me his arms are still too long. I think he'd look a lot beefier with normal length arms. Hopefully those gauntlets can be pushed up a bit on the figure in hand

I don't see how his arms are to long. Any shorter and he wouldn't even be able to reach his groin section. How many people have arms that short?

Love the new body, but if someone were to modd his arms, good luck, looks like we are looking at Arkham Batman material, which means impossible to put more padding without destroying the suit. I think even Tony Mei will have to remold the suit :slap

I've always thought his arms were a smidgen too long but this one really stood out to me

BvS-Hot-Toys-Batman-Update.jpg

is it just me?

The gauntlet needs to be a few MM closer to his elbow joint.

Anyway I'm not a red lines type of guy, not nitpicking, I'm going to buy the hell out of this, it's just something I've noticed along with all the complaints of how he was initially not muscley enough

Keaton had the most iconic "toys" but Ben is by far the best Bruce/Batman.

Agreed 100%.

I'm not interested in most of the Suicide Squad characters except maybe Harley but I sort of wonder if Hot Toys will actually do the full team. I can see them doing The Joker, Harley Quinn, Deadshot, and possibly another Batman but I think it's iffy that they'll do the rest.

I wonder about a SS Batman, whether it'd look visually different in some way to warrant another purchase. I forgot about Suicide Squad and HT in all honesty. I want Harley and The Joker but past that I'm not initially interested in them in this scale. Although that might change. I might have to cancel the 2 pack and free up some funds for SS depending on when they ship. Bats is the only one I really want.

SGrUa2

You can't say something like that in here, what're you trying to start a rumble? :lol

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SilverStar17 again."

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Don't say that. The nerds still insist he is the definitive Batman even though he never put on a Batman costume.

Conroy is my Batman, he is the one that I initially relate to the character because he WAS Batman for so long. He doesn't get this kind of conversation though for me because like you said he never put on a Batman costume.

For me Ben is number one, followed by Keaton, then Bale, then West, then Kilmer, then Clooney.

The arms look proportionate to me. In what way are they too long? :dunno Any shorter and they would actually be disproportionate to me.

If you stand straight, arms straight down at your sides with your fingers extended, the tips of your fingers reach your lower thigh roughly a few inches above your knee.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SilverStar17 again."

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

:lol :duff

For the record, I do concur though that Affleck's Bats has been my favorite iteration thus far also, based on what I've seen from one film for his body of work.

I ask the same question every few weeks, but it ain't looking good. Every pick so far just has him looking straight. It's very unfortunate. Having some head articulation can really add to a nice pose.

Got my pre ordered, now i'm worried this batman can't turn his head like in the movie....
i went to see the prototype in secret base and their exhibition, the head and neck is seamless and dont appear to have any joints....

I wake up in the night in a cold-sweat thinking about his potential lack of neck articulation.

Got my pre ordered, now i'm worried this batman can't turn his head like in the movie....
i went to see the prototype in secret base and their exhibition, the head and neck is seamless and dont appear to have any joints....
He actually can move his head. It's even talked about in the artbooks.

I think cowl would end up seamless and non-movable. The inclusion of swappable eyes make me think that at least.

As with past and future seamless parts on a figure, this is where HT is in a damned if they do or don't situation.

Back