1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if hot toys used the superman body with the new antman type suit on the batman it would look great

the 1/1 batman from HT looks much better! very muscular.

DSC_4108.jpg
DSC_4132.jpg
DSC_4141.jpg

They should just make the body cast out of plastic or rubber like the DX09 to get the desired effect instead of trying to put a cloth outfit over him

They should just make the body cast out of plastic or rubber like the DX09 to get the desired effect instead of trying to put a cloth outfit over him

60877-Duck-no-gif-zeih.gif

I'm sure this is just the same proto we've seen all this time just shipped from place to place. The figure that ships will be fine.

Yeah no ****ing rubber god no.
One thing is sure, HOT TOYS know What is the right look judging from their 1/1 statue.
So i guess they are going to fix the figure in the end.

Updated my Custom Batman v Superman.
Changed the body to Kaustik Plastik Heroik.
Much better. Body looks more natural and looks closer to Affleck's build.

I miss the bulge :(

otherwise looks fantastic

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
I was gonna make a comment how he's no longer carrying the batzucchini in his pocket when I posted the pics.
Another benefit switching to this body. :lol

That moment when you would rather have a barbie over a highly detailed hyper realistic Hot Toy action figure.... haha.

Thanks man. I'm still hyped for Hot Toys version, but its nice to have this in the meantime to tide me over. :)

Back