1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supermans Cape is all puffy at the neck.
Perfect in the previous proto.
Hope they wont cover the traps too much and wont add a plastic part around the cape holder like they did for MOS.
As for the MOS hs its just a place holder.

I still don't like what HT has done with this Batman. All the shots from the trailer and shots of the costume make it pretty clear that it's a full-on muscle suit, or armour under cloth. I don't know if it's the material or what, but it just looks odd to me. This has probably been said countless times on this thread, but I haven't been following the thread till now...

Hot toys is being lazy and trying to stuff his shoulder with padding, I think they need to resculpt the whole upper chest if not a lot of people are going to pass

Supermans Cape is all puffy at the neck.
Perfect in the previous proto.

Hope they wont cover the traps too much and wont add a plastic part around the cape holder like they did for MOS.
As for the MOS hs its just a place holder.

That's been my concern all along. Pretty sure it was a similar situation with the MOS proto where the cape looked better, but the final product had the puffed up cape attachment. Hopefully it's not the case this time around, though. Time will tell.

Don't know why everyone's suddenly making out that The Dark Knight trilogy isn't any good. If Dawn of Justice is half as good everyone will be raving about it.

I think maybe the material is too thick? Hot Toys gotta swap bats and Supes shoulders over. Batman is supposed to be the buff one haha

Hopefully they really have fixed the first seam. And it's not just the harsh light hiding it. I wonder what the chances are of HT changing the actual body sculpt

I hope they change Supes' head sculpt to something closer to MOS. The facial expression seems a bit odd, and the hair makes it look like his hairline is receding.

I would not like what I'm seeing lately . I think hot toys will not solve any of the problems of batman .i think cancelled my preorder of BvS pack special edition :( :( :(

I hope they change Supes' head sculpt to something closer to MOS. The facial expression seems a bit odd, and the hair makes it look like his hairline is receding.

His hairline IS receding though. It's accurate.

Yeah, the new hs looks old and haggard -- but HT got the widow's peak right.

New display at Singapore

12512463_10154566539423484_2441820373338124489_n.jpg

I can't believe they can get the body and costume to work so well on Superman but Batman's costume looks like a tarp. I still want to believe they will fix this for the actual release.

The cape on Batman is unimpressive, doesn't look like you could drape it forward over his shoulders to save your life. Tony Mei is bound to make a custom cape for him.

What I don't understand is why HT decided and designed the Batman suit to be thicker. Clearly, they could make the shoulders/ biceps area to be more form fitting and definitive as we can see from the Superman figure but the batman suit is slightly thicker.
I wonder if the Batman suit has some sort of plastic plates in the chest or abs area, to better define those areas, sewn in between two pieces of cloth; thus creating a thicker layer.

Back