1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never argue with someone that has Affleck Batman in the avatar and naked Affleck Batman working out in their sig.

Is there any real need to insult someone that is a fan of the character, the actor and the new film? I might be drinking Snyder's Kool-Aid but at least I have the balls to admit it.

What sold me was just the first teaser of his suit and that image of him walking though smoke. I'm totally sold on his Bruce with that 1% chance speech. But I'm not yet sold on his Bat-voice, it's a cool idea but not for batman. He seems to have a good bat voice in that Kimmel Parody clip, is much prefer that

When MoS first came out I actually wished it was part of the Nolanverse. It had Goyer and Nolan on board, so it had the same feel, plus it wasn't that long after TDKR.

Regardless of Battfleck's performance I prefer this version of Batman cos it has the comic-book fantasy element (not to mention Supes!)

The realism of the Nolanverse was a necessary antidote to the fairytale Burton/Schumacher-verse, but I think it's time the pendulum swung back the other way.

The realistic feel is what I really liked about both MOS and Nolanverse. I'm hoping that all the fantastical elements still for with that tone.

If you still think Bale should be Batman then you're the worst kind of Batman fan.

Even Bale says he sucked at Batman lol. We loved Bale because he was the only batman we had. No need to bash him now. I gladly have a Bale figure in my collection and will have Batfleck too.

Is there any real need to insult someone that is a fan of the character, the actor and the new film? I might be drinking Snyder's Kool-Aid but at least I have the balls to admit it.

tumblr_nl9b6oyt8y1rvgwoao1_400.gif

I also believe Snyder and Affleck will give us the best film Batman to date.

Even Bale says he sucked at Batman lol. We loved Bale because he was the only batman we had. No need to bash him now. I gladly have a Bale figure in my collection and will have Batfleck too.

As much as I enjoyed the films at the time, the more I re-watch them the less I get from them. Only Begins has properly stood the test of time for me.

As much as I enjoyed the films at the time, the more I re-watch them the less I get from them. Only Begins has properly stood the test of time for me.

Begins has a more classic hero story to it. So it has a timeless feel to it.
The dark knight is transcendent though, but like most Nolan movies, you have to be in the mood

Bale was best as Batman in Begins, but TDK is my favorite as a film. I've never liked TDKR.

I'm pretty optimistic about Affleck's Batman, his combat style is straight out of the Arkham games, and his Bruce will be intense. That speech about Superman being a threat is what sold me, this is the Batman that will have contingency plans on the entire JLA. I was unimpressed for a long time, but really hyped now.

Bale was best as Batman in Begins, but TDK is my favorite as a film. I've never liked TDKR.

I'm pretty optimistic about Affleck's Batman, his combat style is straight out of the Arkham games, and his Bruce will be intense. That speech about Superman being a threat is what sold me, this is the Batman that will have contingency plans on the entire JLA. I was unimpressed for a long time, but really hyped now.

You're welcome. :wink1:

It's kind of ridiculous they only had cosbabies and no new 1/6 at these. I know it's on for a month but at least try to come out of the gate strong.

Batman is looking better I guess. Still needs those superman shoulders. And WTF is batman wearing skinny jeans? Hottoys just needs to give him the superman body lol

Batman but it seems no longer has the horizontal seam of the costume on the shoulder. If it is true is an improvement already remarkable.

Batman but it seems no longer has the horizontal seam of the costume on the shoulder. If it is true is an improvement already remarkable.

I think its still there but the pushed the cowl right and its hidding those seams.

Back