1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bit the bullet and ordered this guy, he'll look good with West bats and returns bats.. Was also gonna order armoured bats but I'm leaning more to the nightmare version..

Waiting for my local CBS to get him in, so I can cash in on my friends staff discount. He will be mine though. I'm hesitant to p.o him in case they don't get around to fixing the body. In any case I'll get the NECA 1/4 or the mezco 1/12 if this one bricks.

I just saw the listing for the life size figure. I'm kinda ticked that they are spending time messing with that crap but they have yet to fix the 1/6 figure which should be the highest priority. And still no Wonder Woman yet.

The life-size version looks exactly like the costume except for the black seams. I don't think they will be taking the chest down any more than that.

1924051_243989182607213_8570320656564243807_n.jpg

If that's the case, hoping to see these guys by the summer.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I wouldn't expect to see any real changes until we see actual production pics.

The difference between the MoS prototype and production body was pretty significant and infinitely better. I expect we'll see something similar with Batman.

I wouldn't expect to see any real changes until we see actual production pics.

The difference between the MoS prototype and production body was pretty significant and infinitely better. I expect we'll see something similar with Batman.
That's what I'm still hoping happens. From most reviews Batman was one of the better parts of the film.

Back