1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
qgVhCLQ.jpg

The highly-anticipated blockbuster from DC Comics, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, is finally hitting theatres around the world starting today and we have another great news to share with you all as well!

Hot Toys has been further refining the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice 1/6th scale Batman collectible figure prototype and now features an all-new muscular body and newly tailored Batsuit that accurately capture the strong muscle tone of Batman!

It's not too bad. I wish it was a little bulkier but still it's a big improvement. So it's kinda like the movie sounds to me, not too bad, kinda cool, but it could have been epic and it just leaves you waiting for the next one which will probably be better.

Wow- HT sure listened or was planning on refining the body/suit! Very impressive..........

looking at the suit in detail here....I just don't think grey fabric suit works on screen. it just looks silly. I totally understand that they always want to do something different in the movies, and this certainly is different...but its so silly IMO. I get they are trying to copy TDKR, its quite obvious even without being big fan, but jeez...in a movie it doesn't look right. makes the sleek Keaton/kilmer suits looks a million times more awesome.

It's not too bad. I wish it was a little bulkier but still it's a big improvement. So it's kinda like the movie sounds to me, not too bad, kinda cool, but it could have been epic and it just leaves you waiting for the next one which will probably be better.

hell yeah

This looks amazing. Some of you just complain for the sake of it. Just give Hot Toys your money and get over it.

looking at the suit in detail here....I just don't think grey fabric suit works on screen. it just looks silly. I totally understand that they always want to do something different in the movies, and this certainly is different...but its so silly IMO. I get they are trying to copy TDKR, its quite obvious even without being big fan, but jeez...in a movie it doesn't look right. makes the sleek Keaton/kilmer suits looks a million times more awesome.

Lol!!! Really?!

Having seen the movie, I don't get what you are saying. The suit looks great in the movie. Affleck looks even better in the suit than I thought he would. He looks physically imposing even when measured up against Superman.

So happy they got rid of that ugly seam. Looks much better. Despite the division over the movie being good or not, I think this might end up being the best looking Batman we've seen.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back