1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those?

8dZZTx6.gif

Its still looking like we won`t be getting any head/neck articulation for this guy. thats unfortunate.

No changes to that Batman figure. Worry meter has gone up a bit now. How can they get this right on Superman and not Batman? Big muscles, tight fitting suit that shows definition, not a average body with a kinda baggy suit. Just use the same body and suit materials and techniques that you used on Superman! And on top of that Prime 1's Batman figure looks better than Hot Toys full size figure. The heck? So, do you all still think they will make the changes they need to make?

OK, this weird. Look at this Batman from the Diorama version where he is hanging from a building. He does have bigger arms and shoulder pads, although it does seem to bunch up when posed dramatically. Still, it's different from the single figure on display and the Batman in the diorama coming out of the car. What gives here? And look at the Superman figure, he totally has shoulder add-ons to make him look bigger and that costume fits like a glove. If this can be done with Superman, it can be done with Batman so what the heck?bvs-01.jpg12806184_1031250623579932_5579051455869988756_n.jpg

Budget Stark coverage

I don't think they will fix Bat anymore at this point. They already need manufacture those to meet Q3 2016 release

I think Bat will still looks cool on the hand and no WW so far. What a waste

I kinda want the cosbaby set with bat signal. Is that one released yet? I saw a couple on eBay, but wasn't sure if they're legit. And I do hope they are still tweaking the 1/6 scale suit before it's released. Cause he still looks a tad wimpy

Looks like I'll have to wait for version 2 or the Justice League. I see where they messed up though. They inserted a butt ugly torso piece to try to capture the super tight definition of the chest and stomach of the real costume but it's sculpted wrong and it has moobs. I think they have glued the fabric to the torso piece for definition as well which is why I think they have to use extra thick seems for the place where the chest connects to the arms. The torso piece is also messing up the way the arms are connected on the body too and I think they had to use smaller arms to compensate for this. I'm really perplexed as to why they choose this way to produce the figure though. This would have looked sooooooo much better if they would have built this the same way they made Superman. Was a little more definition on the moobs and stomach worth screwing up the whole figure? I'm just bummed now.

Am I the only one who thinks they should do a robin costume from the film with the graffiti all over it? That would be a mint piece! A Bruce Wayne fig would go well with that too, ummm. Come on hot toys!!! Missing a trick with this one!

Am I the only one who thinks they should do a robin costume from the film with the graffiti all over it? That would be a mint piece! A Bruce Wayne fig would go well with that too, ummm. Come on hot toys!!! Missing a trick with this one!
With the sets they did for TDK trilogy, that might not be out of the question. It's clear they're gonna milk this Batman for all he's worth. Four 1/6 versions so far, plus an 8 grand full size statue and the movie isn't even out yet.

Budget Stark coverage

I don't think they will fix Bat anymore at this point. They already need manufacture those to meet Q3 2016 release

I think Bat will still looks cool on the hand and no WW so far. What a waste

Incredible dioramas :drool

Why amn't I rich? Oh yeah, because I'm a lazy ***k.

Quick Poll: Who still thinks they will fix this figure for the production run and who thinks this is it, deal with it.

Back