1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is most likely what it'll end up looking like, it's not perfect but whatever.

Maybe since it's a smaller scale, theirs going to be a compromise somewhere... I think they should have used the MOS or Arnold body and airbrushed the abes onto the fabric.

I want an 1/4 scale someday so maybe I'll wait for perfection but will settle for this in the mean time.

I said a while ago airbrushing the definition onto a muscular body was the way to go. They might not be able to get it 100% accurate but it'd sure be pretty close.

the proportion are great on their 1/1 but they can get their **** together for the 1/6?!!!
Why dont they just mimick What they did on Supes ?
No airbrush needed, the muscle définition on the MOS or BVS Supes body are enough. You can see the muscles under the suit.
And with the Gray suit it would look even cooler.
Also it seems that they dont fully push the hs and cape on the shoulder.
The Lineps next to the cape shpuld be covered...
If they dont revise the suit or body ill wait until Tony mei gets his hands on it and see if he can make it better without too much work.
Come on hot toys dont let us down.

Yeah, I don't know why they didn't mimic what they did with Superman either, he looks awesome.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and MoS Superman prototype figures displayed on shows close to its release date didn't show improvements either, but they weren't what we got off the box.

I won't worry much over this while we're still months away from release.

I might have noticed a small ray of hope. I'm pretty sure all of the diorama Batman figures from the show are the original prototypes from the very first pics. The one in the case with the other 1/6 figures is the second version from the last show. Maybe these are not represenitive of the final production pieces.

I might have noticed a small ray of hope. I'm pretty sure all of the diorama Batman figures from the show are the original prototypes from the very first pics. The one in the case with the other 1/6 figures is the second version from the last show. Maybe these are not represenitive of the final production pieces.

Hopefully you're right. Another possible reason for optimism could be the fact that a couple of the Superman figures were likely early prototypes as they didn't even have the new head sculpt attached, so it could be the same for the Batman figures as well.

i think there is some improvements in the latest protytype. at least he's thinner!

bm 1.jpg
bm 2.jpg
bm3.jpg

They're definitely getting there. He at least has some sort of muscle definition now, as opposed to just having a rectangle for a torso.

Yeah it's the exact same prototype. They need to make his chest not look like a separate peace from his shoulders, that and how low it is makes it look like boobs from the front.

I still hate those jumper seams. They made it subtle on Supes, so they have the ability to do so

What's for sure now thanks to those pictures is that the suit is fabric with printed rubberized patterns. Those stitches should erase any doubts.

Back