1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/1 by Hot Toys

10314013_233619493644182_5003588718277635044_n.jpg

1/1 by Hot Toys

10314013_233619493644182_5003588718277635044_n.jpg

Does that really have visible joints?

I hope that's not one they plan to release for the public...

At 8K, I don't think people want an oversized TRU Batman doll. You expect realism and likeness to a t at that price point.

The 1/6 looks the same. And it's obvious he can't do any of those wall poses they teased on those flyers.

Last edited:
Boobs are the same on the figure, you can tell by the underpart of the logo, still a bit to low but clearly looks better from different angles
I'm not really concerned about the final product, the way they want to milk this line they'll probably be putting out their best efforts

I hope

Boobs are the same on the figure, you can tell by the underpart of the logo, still a bit to low but clearly looks better from different angles
I'm not really concerned about the final product, the way they want to milk this line they'll probably be putting out their best efforts

I hope

Batfleck's face is still awful
The shape and the sculpt doesn't even look like him, a good example is the prime 1 face sculpt, it is spot on!

The shape and the sculpt doesn't even look like him, a good example is the prime 1 face sculpt, it is spot on!

I'm gonna assume you're either trolling or you just don't have an eye for these things. The hot toys version 100% has a better likeness than prime 1. I don't think prime 1 is bad by any means, but the hot toys portrait is just a little better.

While that's an opinion you're entitled to, take note that you're comparing a 1/6 sculpt (I think you are as you replied to a comment about the 1/6 figure) to a 1/2 scale sculpt, which *might* also be a 3D print of an actual scan of Affleck in cowl as opposed to HT's hand-sculpted head.

Back