1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's the exact same prototype. They need to make his chest not look like a separate peace from his shoulders, that and how low it is makes it look like boobs from the front.

I still hate those jumper seams. They made it subtle on Supes, so they have the ability to do so

i dont know why bale not to play as batman. ben is just too fat, even he has been training hard for several months!
ben-affleck-buff-body-in-tight-tee-08.jpg

Im sure yur girlfriend wish you were Fat like Affleck ^^
image.jpg

Ok hot toys is getting there, still need a bigger body.
If HT dont fix this some customizer will.

It kind of looks like if his pecs were raised up a bit from where they were this might look better. That and what everyone has said about shoulders.

Yeah, if they fix the shoulders and arms it will be a good first version of the main costume. It would still be nice to have a deluxe version with a slightly more muscular body, tighter fitting suit, and full Bruce Wayne figure with a good Affleck portrait.

i dont know why bale not to play as batman. ben is just too fat, even he has been training hard for several months!

New universe, new Batman. Ben's just bulky as a pose to being more lean like Bale's version. To be fair, Bats has to look massive as to not look ridiculous going toe to toe with Supes :lol

It's called bulking, bro. Affleck isn't some tiny horse jockey. Also, bale was plenty fat when he first got the call for batman begins. Had to be told to slim down.

Actually Bale started training for Begins right after The Machinist and when he got to set he was too big muscle wise so they asked him to slim down not fat at all. Agreed on Affleck though I think he looks plenty muscular to play Batman not to mention hes supposed be an older thicker style much like DKR

Actually Bale started training for Begins right after The Machinist and when he got to set he was too big muscle wise so they asked him to slim down not fat at all. Agreed on Affleck though I think he looks plenty muscular to play Batman not to mention hes supposed be an older thicker style much like DKR

:exactly::lecture

New universe, new Batman. Ben's just bulky as a pose to being more lean like Bale's version. To be fair, Bats has to look massive as to not look ridiculous going toe to toe with Supes :lol

To be fair I think that photo is an early one when he was still bulking up – I think from the couple of shots we've seen in the trailer of him doing pull-ups and pulling the tire, he looks lean in the movie.

That link does not work..can u resend

[emoji1]

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Hi I just tested that link it works fine, but if you can't get it to work here is the clips title.

[HD] First Look ! Hot Toys Batman V Superman (Batman)1/6 collectible figure

I personally think Ben Affleck will become the best batman. He looks great in all the trailers. He sounds great. Everyone is just over reacting. Chill out a bit.

If you still think Bale should be Batman then you're the worst kind of Batman fan.

When MoS first came out I actually wished it was part of the Nolanverse. It had Goyer and Nolan on board, so it had the same feel, plus it wasn't that long after TDKR.

I personally think Ben Affleck will become the best batman. He looks great in all the trailers. He sounds great. Everyone is just over reacting. Chill out a bit.

Regardless of Battfleck's performance I prefer this version of Batman cos it has the comic-book fantasy element (not to mention Supes!)

The realism of the Nolanverse was a necessary antidote to the fairytale Burton/Schumacher-verse, but I think it's time the pendulum swung back the other way.

Ben Affleck IS Batman, just like Harrison Ford is Indiana Jones and Sean Connery is James Bond. He was sold to me when he was announced and has only gone from strength to strength.

Back