1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What? Why wouldn't it do that pose? In the photo of the figure it's elbows are bent just as much. If it can do that it can do this.

And the gun looks larger Becuase in the trinity pic he's holding the butt stock to his chest and it's pointed forward. There's no issue with the size.

Pose is not possible. Right arm would need to be raised and bent inward towards chest. Head would need to be rotated and tilted also.

Pose is not possible. Right arm would need to be raised and bent inward towards chest. Head would need to be rotated and tilted also.

And why can't that happen? It can.

Anyway...

If you have not seen the video of Ben Affleck at the WB studio tour interacting with fans I would go check it out. He gets a bad rep as standoff ish at times and cold...but he's a very nice guy in person.

At this point I wonder why HT just didn't use the same body and suit from the new Superman figure while changing the screen print patten to match the Batman costume.

Yep, HT needs to fix Batman. Comparison video with costume test photos from the actual film, shows just how off the body is.

Do you think I should pre-order the regular or armored version? If I'm still on the fence with the body shape of the regular and wait for the Justice League version.

Do you think I should pre-order the regular or armored version? If I'm still on the fence with the body shape of the regular and wait for the Justice League version.

If you must only have one, I would get the regular. The armored version is nice if you're getting both.
I'm fairly confident hot toys will tweak the regular.
It's the same with man of steel, the proto was a fat superman, but the final version looked amazing.

If you must only have one, I would get the regular. The armored version is nice if you're getting both.
I'm fairly confident hot toys will tweak the regular.
It's the same with man of steel, the proto was a fat superman, but the final version looked amazing.

That's what I'm thinking. Might get both or get the armored one due to it might not be in the next movie.

That's what I'm thinking. Might get both or get the armored one due to it might not be in the next movie.
Wait to see pictures from the show Friday. At least then, if they have made the changes, you can order with confidence. I know Hot Toys will probably fix the problems on the regular version but it's not a given that they will. As is, I know I would not want the regular version.

Yeah, I hate to say it but I wouldn't buy Batman if they don't improve the arms and shoulders. I'm optimistic they will though, they're aware of the problem and fan reaction.

The upper body definitely has the size it needs. Doesn't look too bad at all in that lighting.

Thanks. I do like the proportions on the upper body.

Looks really nice but what's up with his crotch? He looks really happy to be there.

Lol...this was actually the most time consuming part of the mod.
I used a T800 Arnie body (the one on the right)

The suit is great, but it was made for a shorter 12" figure, so I had to really stretch the suit up to get it closer to the neck area...and well, you can see, with the suit material and the shape of the groin area, he looked like he was really happy to see Wonder woman. lol.
So I put blutak around that area and shape it as cup.

It looks natural in-hand, but I did notice on some angles of the pics and the lighting, it kinda highlights that area. lol.

Last edited:
Thanks. I do like the proportions on the upper body.

Lol...this was actually the most time consuming part of the mod.
I used a T800 Arnie body (the one on the right)

Hilarious coincidence, this is the first time I've come into this thread since the figure was initially shown and I see this^ an old pic of mine back when DX10 came out.

For some reason it looks so much more suspect with the DX10's pants still partially on :lol

Wait to see pictures from the show Friday. At least then, if they have made the changes, you can order with confidence. I know Hot Toys will probably fix the problems on the regular version but it's not a given that they will. As is, I know I would not want the regular version.
Thanks I'll do that. Good thing the February code lasts til Monday.

batmans packing major heat in his lower section lol

:lol

Hilarious coincidence, this is the first time I've come into this thread since the figure was initially shown and I see this^ an old pic of mine back when DX10 came out.

For some reason it looks so much more suspect with the DX10's pants still partially on :lol

Lol...its a good thing you didnt have the one on the left looking down a little lower...the picture would have given a different impression of the comparison. :lol

12791105_10153924340661730_2723861977247613738_n.jpg

Back