1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batmans suit reminds me of that movie swamp thing, where the actor was in a suit that was too big for him

attachment.php

With removable eyes and chin we can actually display it like this. :yess:

Fair enough. Understandable why they put interchangeable eyes there

So really, there's nothing else they want to try with their Batman figures besides an ill fitting rubber suit?

I don't think it's rubber though. In the description it says tailored outfit, but who knows.

The way they took pictures without really posing it does make it seem like it's rubber. No idea.

Batman looks great! hot toys will no doubt be making some changes and fixes to him so im not too worried. pre-ordered the moment it pops up.

I'll also be shocked if HT let's such a significant figure out into the wild with such a glaring error.

I see some people here who seem to think there are never improvements between proto and final, but those people are never around to comment when they are improved.

I'll also be shocked if HT let's such a significant figure out into the wild with such a glaring error.

I see some people here who seem to think there are never improvements between proto and final, but those people are never around to comment when they are improved.

True.

Most likely won't be in-hand until mid Summer anyway.

I don't think it's rubber though. In the description it says tailored outfit, but who knows.

The way they took pictures without really posing it does make it seem like it's rubber. No idea.

The way it sits and folds looks just like the Arkham Batman to me. If it's not rubber, they did a good job of making it look just as bad.

It looks like the suit is oversized and not body-hugging, which leads to the overweight look.

The head sculpt on the mask looks fantastic in all of the renditions.

I really like the detailed stands/bases and the fact that they are significantly smaller than the MOS ones.

Bottom line for me: If the movie is good, I'll consider picking the set up. If the movie sucks, there's no way I would want a reminder of it in my Detolf...

I also think there are people on here who would slag this figure off even if it was the greatest figure Hot Toys ever produce... think there's different agendas at work!

Totally bought. Pretty sure the suit/body will be sorted out by production. Head sculpt is fantastic but looks like he can't turn his head which is unfortunate. love the "eye plate" idea though instead of PERS.

This screams prototype to me.
I fully expect the final production piece to look better and have much better proportions.

It will get better for sure, thats how it works. But as prototype this is even worse than mos prototype

I think I'll be the only one with the opinion that I'm really impressed with this. The way they did the fabric, the textures, shading and how you can see his obliques and quads coming through the obviously thicker suit than supermans. Objectively there was no way they could've made the fabric thinner without compromising the look of the fabric, I think.

Still I feel the deltoids could be larger and more defined, as well as the pecs, and they could easily achieve this by making the muscle definitions of the underbody deeper and more defined.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back