1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would be cool is if they kept the body and suit as is, but instead of adding extra stuffed padding between them, they inserted thin plastic shells of sculpted ab plates, sculpted shoulder plates, sculpted thigh plates, etc. that snap on to the True type underneath the suit and adhere to poses.

Almost like the what they did on some of the muscular True types with the thighs. That would be really innovative.

HT0968-W126-4.jpg

He needs to be bulked up, but I'm ordering. This is the only "lock" order from this film and I have faith it'll be fixed.

the outfit looks really baggy like a cosplayer. It should be tight around the waist and the legs look skinny. His torso looks very... blocky. The sculpts look great though.

What would be cool is if they kept the body and suit as is, but instead of adding extra stuffed padding between them, they inserted thin plastic shells of sculpted ab plates, sculpted shoulder plates, sculpted thigh plates, etc. that snap on to the True type underneath the suit and adhere to poses.

Almost like the what they did on some of the muscular True types with the thighs. That would be really innovative.

That's a much better idea. Kinda like what Medicom used to do to their basic bodies. The Jake Lonergan figure had slide on forearms and chest with snap on shoulders. Even the HT Avengers Captain America had a new chest applied to the basic figure body along with the thigh enhancers

Nobody should PO this until they fix that suit, it looks awful. Reminds me of the Cap TWS torso padding disaster, except this one is across the entire body :slap

I was wondering how he did it until I saw the figure, but I sort of love the Bat-branding iron. It ties in really well with the whole Zorro influence, which we know is a part of the origin, this time around.

View attachment 229489
Hopefully Hot Toys sees this post...

That's a much better idea. Kinda like what Medicom used to do to their basic bodies. The Jake Lonergan figure had slide on forearms and chest with snap on shoulders. Even the HT Avengers Captain America had a new chest applied to the basic figure body along with the thigh enhancers

I rather have a sculpted body.
MOS superman body was great.
Looks awesome with the suit on.
They just need to do the same here.
And thank god its not rubber.

Damn that neck is fugly lol
Cant wait to see the reworked version.
Would be cool if it was the new version that was shown at that évent on the 18th

Also, shoulders should be bigger, boobs need to be higher, and not so saggy, and the waist needs to be a bit smaller, tighter...not like a block.

6P06Ttr.jpg

That pic shows how off the neck is, way to exaggerated. I hope they fix all the issues because without doubt this is an awesome incarnation of batman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back