1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow the suit and body came out terrible. Regardless this is a prototype but that looks terrible. Looks like a knockoff of hot toys. Needs a lot of work. Why not just add definition to the suit? Might have to wait till this one comes out before ordering

Ordering this, though I hope they will add more bulk to Batfleck. Instead of bulky and huge, he looks fat for now

The way it sits and folds looks just like the Arkham Batman to me.
Nah.

5575r55_zpsfncpsihh.jpg

5575r5_zps9zhdryke.jpg

Keaton bats didn't have neck articulation.
Because that character was a walking statue.
Batfleck can move his head freely and does a lot of action.

Totally bought. Pretty sure the suit/body will be sorted out by production. Head sculpt is fantastic but looks like he can't turn his head which is unfortunate. love the "eye plate" idea though instead of PERS.

Probably this head should be fitted on the neck and not that model where neck and head are united, then it must have joints so.

I also think there are people on here who would slag this figure off even if it was the greatest figure Hot Toys ever produce... think there's different agendas at work!

I agree- it looks fantastic to me. Agendas rule these boards- just a minor thing you have to deal with. Instant buy on the two pack with Supes!

It's strange because Superman is always looking smaller in the promo pictures. Snyder also made it a point of Affleck's height --- he specifically wanted Superman to have to "look up" to Batman when talking to him. Disappointed that they both seem to be the same height. Would be great if they made Batman slightly taller in my opinion...

If you widen Batman's chest and give him some more definition and some beastly deltoids, I think that'll solve alot of the problems....

Hot Toys please take note if you're reading this! =)

LOL, the sculpt is good but the body is complete trash. He should be buffer and the suit should be tighter on his body. It should not be looking saggy like that.

Right. I think just padding out and rounding out the shoulders, filling out the lower waist and thighs would improve his looks greatly. Right now he looks undefined and sloppy. Really awkward looking. I think if they tighten up those areas, and I'm sure they will, he'll look fantastic.

These are my favorite shots. Looks just like him. The cowl is really well done and they knocked the first two faces out of the park.

View attachment 229428
Agreed. Fix the body somehow. . .and maybe reign in that neck a bit, and this could be a very nice figure.

Wow he looks AMAZING!!!! the first teaser they showed i wasnt sure, but the new pix its definitely Ben!! :)

Could definitely be improved in places, but still a really cool looking figure I think.

Although as far as my collection goes, think I'll just stick with my Keaton and West.

View attachment 229464

Can I just say that this stunt guy looks like the perfect Batman? Much better than Affleck. This guy just has the perfect jawline, chin and mouth to be Batman. If only he could act.

Maybe Hot Toys can give us a Stunt Guy Batman special edition.

Initially I thought it looked fantastic but as ever you never know how you're supposed to feel about it till you read the thread. Not slagging you guys, afterall I do the same in the Terminator threads.

Back