1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's an awesome start and will obviously be improved ..I hate when ppl freak over the prototypes

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I tought it was an instant buy..but, its just vey very odd looking.
May still pick up just to pose with MOS.

Good grief Batman looks terrible. I'll order both but assuming the body and pitbull neck will be fixed. Given how rushed this looks to be I'm not certain if we'll even see a Wonder Woman yet.

Suit is too loose for now, he should have a muscular heroic silhouette.
Hope the neck will be thinner.
Not worried this is the proto.

I liked it, but some things have to be corrected, have to leave the fairest uniform, and reduce a bit the neck, anyway'll buy :(

Something really off putting about Batman that I can't put my finger on. He looks really funky. It's the torso, crotch area and legs or something, like he doesn't fill out the suit.

The interchangeable eyes are interesting.

Yeah. They need to fix the body, it's pretty awful. It's the proto so it's a good chance they'll tweak it. Other than that I like it. The sculpt is great and I like the grapple gun. I'm glad they dropped PERS for this new interchangeable eye thingy.

Without comparing it to source pics, the neck does look too thick and weird (maybe overcompensating for the T-800's pencil neck?), and I agree with Fabio that something is off about the suit around the waist and legs. Not as nice as I was hoping.

Interchangeable eyes? Why not just PERS? Seems really odd design there

Indeed Bat looks really fat on proto pics. Its remind me alot proto Bat Arkham City and Super MoS but HT improve them anyway.

Uhm...maybe I´m alone on this...but...
like this, this Batman looks really bad.

I´m not liking this at all.

Neck too thick, clothes to sloppy.
Heck, the whole guy looks sloppy, like that...

BatmanConferAP_508x650.jpg

Funny that people call him Fatman yet as you said the figure actually needs to be padded out more, especially around the waist and he needs more muscle definition. I'm sure it's been rushed slightly and they will continue to work on the figure.

I wonder how the eyes will be changed? Through the mouth pieces?

Right. I think just padding out and rounding out the shoulders, filling out the lower waist and thighs would improve his looks greatly. Right now he looks undefined and sloppy. Really awkward looking. I think if they tighten up those areas, and I'm sure they will, he'll look fantastic.

These are my favorite shots. Looks just like him. The cowl is really well done and they knocked the first two faces out of the park.

image.jpg

Right. I think just padding out and rounding out the shoulders, filling out the lower waist and thighs would improve his looks greatly. Right now he looks undefined and sloppy. Really awkward looking. I think if they tighten up those areas, and I'm sure they will, he'll look fantastic.
These are my favorite shots. Looks just like him. The cowl is really well done and they knocked the first two faces out of the park.
View attachment 229428

:goodpost: :exactly: :love:love:love Instant pre-order! Now where is my Bruce Wayne? :impatient:

View attachment 229428

Yeah, shoulders and bigger biceps. Maybe tighter abs too! :D

On a positive note they did indeed get the likeness right, atleast that's not an issue we're discussing.

Back