1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Hot Toys is all hands on deck with Star Wars and they gave this project to the interns.

151215025641205512.jpg

I'm sure it will be improved before release. But if this was the final product, I'd have to pass.

Anyway, are supes and bats coming in a 2 pack with the tech cowel or how does that promo work?

Interchangeable eyes is going to leave a seam on that face, I'm not really liking that idea

Im sure it will work like the PERS did on previous Batman figures.Pop the head off and attach them from the inside.

The body look awful.I think they need to bulk up the chest or trim down the abs first and foremost.

As I said in the other thread, The promo art looks good but from the trailer it's quite obvious he won't be that slim in the movie.

The body doesn't have the v-shape that we associate with superheroes; it looks like the waist needs to be thinner, and maybe the chest should be bulked up.

The headsculpt looks just like Affleck--although I'm not sure yet if that's a good or a bad thing as far as buying a Batman for my shelf goes.

Waiting anxiously for a Wonder Woman reveal.

The body proportions on this are just terrible. His odd looking chest and shoulders make it look as if he has no waist. The lower body is just not right at all in proportion to his upper body. The costume looks like dark grey LongJohns (under clothing for cold weather for those who have no idea) with a Bat sewed on and a horrible belt. That is the wrong material for his costume. This should have been rubber or whatever they used on Arkham Bats.The cowl, face and eyes look great, but that neck is way too big also. But for me the movie looks awful anyway. Looks like Arkham City Bat is still the definitive looking Batman in my eyes.

Back