Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they all have it. Mine was sealed in box and wasn't broken yet and I've been very careful posing it so it remains so, but I can definitely feel that it's a bit loose, but luckily it's still attached at the joint. Just be careful with the feet, mate. :lecture:wink1:

So got this figure today, both boots are shot to hell, gauntlet broken, nose damaged, suit is dirty and dusty as hell, and a broken arm....

Good job i like a project!!

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

Sorry for your figure Skyray :( .

This is one of mi favorite figures from Hot Toys , and i m a big fan from Batman Universe.

Mi english is not the best and although i came to the forum every day to see the news rarely i post .

But i really love this figure , i m gona let some photos of mine .

Hope your project run well Skyray and you will have a superb figure .

rYvDZaM.jpg

8ZplksJ.jpg

v8yplzz.jpg

gV4Kyec.jpg

kQX3Ajp.jpg

2iIs5nU.jpg

awgIj9G.jpg

xIcCGIx.jpg

srTqgJC.jpg

z0fHSM9.jpg

nKmlTIo.jpg

6lxnYCg.jpg

snyg0a0.jpg

2cRgjmL.jpg

LNjueo3.jpg

3YCLIC2.jpg

ei5aNw4.jpg

212Dxkb.jpg

rni9uBA.jpg

ClOHNpH.jpg

WEwsDFq.jpg

Sorry for your figure Skyray :( .

This is one of mi favorite figures from Hot Toys , and i m a big fan from Batman Universe.

Mi english is not the best and although i came to the forum every day to see the news rarely i post .

But i really love this figure , i m gona let some photos of mine .

Hope your project run well Skyray and you will have a superb figure .

WEwsDFq.jpg
[/center]

WOW! they look sublime!

Ive partially repaired mine, but its almost like its a different figure to what is seen in some of these pics!

Got a custom cape on order, am hoping once that arrives it lets me pull off a decent look!

Losing hope that we will ever see a DX version of the begins costume.

Think there are still some good chances, as there still is this "leaked " Bat-Signal teaser from a while back.
Imo the most reasonable thing would be a set of the Bat-Signal, BB Trenchcoat Gordon (many are interested in this more than in the SWAT version and also many missed the SWAT version) and of course with an improved Batman in the begins costume. :yess:
As sombody mentioned before, next year it's 10 years Batman Begins, so this would probably make a great anniversary set or something like this.

Just toughts, but why not? :dunno

Think there are still some good chances, as there still is this "leaked " Bat-Signal teaser from a while back.
Imo the most reasonable thing would be a set of the Bat-Signal, BB Trenchcoat Gordon (many are interested in this more than in the SWAT version and also many missed the SWAT version) and of course with an improved Batman in the begins costume. :yess:
As sombody mentioned before, next year it's 10 years Batman Begins, so this would probably make a great anniversary set or something like this.

Just toughts, but why not? :dunno

Didn't realize it was already the 10th anni......cross my fingers and hope you're right!

How about a petition? Really think this would be a cool set that would probably sell like the Alfred, Bruce and Armory combo!!
Just hope they get this idea, as they have at least plans for the Bat-Signal anyhow, and why selling it loose only without an iconic trenchcoat gordon and improved Begins Batman?? :panic:

Didn't realize it was already the 10th anni......cross my fingers and hope you're right!

Same here, crazy how time passes but also shows once more how up to date the trilogy still is. :)

I would totally sign. I remember when the recent armory set was a surprise to everyone so I'm betting on another surprise HT reveal w/ the signal. The high demand for Gordon in his commissioner/detective outfit is high and I'm hoping HT has recognized that. Not sure if they would include the Begins suit with that set , but here's hoping. :hi5:

I can't believe it's almost 10 years already. And the Bat Signal was "born" in Begins so it would be fitting to unveil it at that time.

I would totally sign. I remember when the recent armory set was a surprise to everyone so I'm betting on another surprise HT reveal w/ the signal. The high demand for Gordon in his commissioner/detective outfit is high and I'm hoping HT has recognized that. Not sure if they would include the Begins suit with that set , but here's hoping. :hi5:

Bat you're right! If there will be some kind of set like this, I could imagine they'd offer different options like with the armory set, like

Gordon + Bat-Signal
Batman + Bat-Signal
Gordon + Batman + Batsignal

Man, just the idea of this is fun thinking about it. :lol Really hope we'll see something like this at some point.

I can't believe it's almost 10 years already. And the Bat Signal was "born" in Begins so it would be fitting to unveil it at that time.

Another good argument. :lecture

Sideshow Exclusive could be a broken Bat-Signal glass and a hatchet, not from BB but a great display option. :yess:

Last edited:
Definitely! I hope I am around my phone or a computer if that happens, I reckon the 3-set will sell out FAST!!

Definitely! I hope I am around my phone or a computer if that happens, I reckon the 3-set will sell out FAST!!

Just hoping that HT still has the license to make BB things then, but I'm sure they could convince Warner just in any case.

So how is everyone's TF suit holding up so far?

I checked mine yesterday and so far the rubber suit is still good. Was thinking of getting a spare OC body but don't know if its worth it.

Last edited:
Back