Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep checking the for sale board. Lots of good people selling things on here. I got one last week for 200 shipped all I had to was ankle surgery for him to stand up. My favorite Nolan suit by far. Batman just looks like a mad beast.

Has anyone tried the DX12 boots with this suit? Last I heard was that it had some kind of 'reaction'.

Saw a pic, looks weird at the shins:

_57_zps86cad891.jpg

I tried it. They are a tight fit. My problem was that it turned him into a midget...

Gutted by this reveal. Was planning on putting DX12 boots on my own BB suit (and wrapping the thighs to counter leaking), but I can't have a kid Bats on my shelf. Seems like 1/4 Hot Toys-Enterbay scale all over again. :(
Maybe a set of extra long ankle pegs helps.

I have one of these mint in box. Never been displayed. The ankles are good as far as I can tell, but that's probably because he has never stood up, I think they are all faulty. Gonna sell him, whats a good price?

:duff

I sold mine, used and without mint shipper for $290 on eBay. I had the listing up for less than an hour. Previously I had it in the FS section getting ridiculous low ball offers for several weeks.

Has anyone tried the DX12 boots with this suit? Last I heard was that it had some kind of 'reaction'.

Saw a pic, looks weird at the shins:

_57_zps86cad891.jpg

I brought a pair of DX02 boots for my BB figure, as I had the dodgy foot peg connection on the original boots.
Probably quite hard to get hold of the DX02 boots now?
Maybe wait for the HT Bat Amoury to be parted out.

DSCF2224_zps82f8c957.jpg

DSCF2227_zps81f5a344.jpg

I brought a pair of DX02 boots for my BB figure, as I had the dodgy foot peg connection on the original boots.
Probably quite hard to get hold of the DX02 boots now?
Maybe wait for the HT Bat Amoury to be parted out.

DSCF2224_zps82f8c957.jpg

DSCF2227_zps81f5a344.jpg

Those look good! The DX02 Boots have been going for quite some money: https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sa...=1&LH_Sold=1&_nkw=Hot+Toys+DX02+Boots&_sop=15

My idea of getting the DX12 Boots for BB figure was that they were supposedly most 'accurate' et al. But after I saw that pic, and what Maglor said, it wouldn't make sense. The height thing is surely bothersome.

When you say, "Maybe wait for the HT Bat Amoury to be parted out.", do you mean that the Armoury will have DX02 Boots? Sorry but I do not have any idea about this release.

$40. I can PayPal immediately. :D

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Hehe I'll do better than TheFiend, $30 plus an incentive. I can PayPal immediately too.
As to why me for cheaper? 2 Reason:
One you'll be doing me a favour by completing a big hole in my collection where I have patiently waited for a revisit for years and nada.
Two you'll be doing a everyone a favour by me spending on an old item and instantly HT renews a new release for a Batman Begins.
This is the incentive part and I have a history of buying something and that something always comes out better or cheaper in a short time.
Take one for the fellas and give me that soon to be broken figure for a new and improved one. :p
I'm serious guys. If I never have a BBs in my collection, none of us will have a remake. Help me, Help you!!! Stop the Curse!

Those look good! The DX02 Boots have been going for quite some money: https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sa...=1&LH_Sold=1&_nkw=Hot+Toys+DX02+Boots&_sop=15

My idea of getting the DX12 Boots for BB figure was that they were supposedly most 'accurate' et al. But after I saw that pic, and what Maglor said, it wouldn't make sense. The height thing is surely bothersome.

When you say, "Maybe wait for the HT Bat Amoury to be parted out.", do you mean that the Armoury will have DX02 Boots? Sorry but I do not have any idea about this release.

I think it comes with boots like the DX02. :dunno

Yeah, it comes with the boots. Since the Armory will be released 3 different ways, each containing a Batman; the market will be flooded with Batman part-outs at that time. Just wait about 6-8 more months.

PD13881224637vQ.jpg

**** you!!!

:lol

:lol

I sold mine, used and without mint shipper for $290 on eBay. I had the listing up for less than an hour. Previously I had it in the FS section getting ridiculous low ball offers for several weeks.

Damn. I wish I wouldn't have parted out my stuff now. Still, I've been thinking about selling mine that has a custom head.

Anyway, MRM used the DX12 boots on this figure and it looked fine. Nothing like those pics posted earlier. Weird.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Just nabbed one of these for £103 on the bay, apparently has the dodgy feet that I've heard to be oh so common?

Little unsure on it tbh, seemed a little too good to be true, will find out when it arrives in a few days!

Back